SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:43 pm

bachelornation - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698 oops!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:42 pm

Where did I read that Nate dated someone a whole year and never told them about having a daughter? Was it here?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:21 pm

Yup

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:58 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:57 pm

RS has indicated he’ll have spoilers out this week. He also said the new preview pretty much tells how things go down.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:47 pm

^^^ that’s a pity that he is providing spoilers, it was nice not having them.
However if he is going as per previews only he maybe wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:24 pm

jojo47 wrote:RS has indicated he’ll have spoilers out this week. He also said the new preview pretty much tells how things go down.

So if you took the previews at face value, Zach leaves or is out due to his 'real truth', Aven is out because they have an argument, Tino is frustrated/jealous and Tyler is not in any Mexico pics. As for Gabby, there seems to be a problem with Erich, Jason is basically nowhere to be found, there's a problem with Johnny on the beach and she doesn't want to be a mom to Nate's daughter.

So to the basic viewer, it's probably Tino for Rachel and Jason for Gabby. With a bunch of drama thrown in.

I'd love to believe that but it seems too simplistic....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:54 pm

Well there was an issue with Tino too in the promos ….so all out for Rachel ????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:09 pm

I don’t see Zach out for his “real truth” .. but Aven I can see leaving and Tino as leaving at the FRC as F2

Gabby sends Nate home from Amsterdam .. Johnny sent home from HTDs .. Jason and aerich just real sure

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:51 pm

luvstx wrote:
jojo47 wrote:RS has indicated he’ll have spoilers out this week. He also said the new preview pretty much tells how things go down.

So if you took the previews at face value, Zach leaves or is out due to his 'real truth', Aven is out because they have an argument, Tino is frustrated/jealous and Tyler is not in any Mexico pics.  As for Gabby, there seems to be a problem with Erich, Jason is basically nowhere to be found, there's a problem with Johnny on the beach and she doesn't want to be a mom to Nate's daughter.

So to the basic viewer, it's probably Tino for Rachel and Jason for Gabby.  With a bunch of drama thrown in.

I'd love to believe that but it seems too simplistic....

My final guess before RS comes out with his spoilers tomorrow…. Pretty much lines up with this except I say Rachel’s F1 is Zach and Gabby’s is Jason. My guess is based more on post show than anything.

Rachel
- Tino’s post finale likes are weird for a newly engaged man
- The post from Tino’s dad is weird for a F1
- Per a fan account Tino is watching SM stories of attractive girls that interact with his
- at the same time Zach is in 0 scenes with Rachel in Mexico and Aven a lot + the Spotify thing. Still going with Zach

Gabby
- I don’t think gabby and Erich have been in the same spot post show for 6ish weeks, and based on that interview she picked someone so I just think it’s Jason
- Erich is acting very strange for a F1 post show, but he is grieving so hard to judge. But the Logan stuff is weird when you consider what may be to come with Gabby.
- at the same time Erich has a TON of shots in Mexico (like Aven) and Jason only the one date. But her sister following Erich and Jason leads me to believe both were at MTO and Jason is being hidden or is just boring laugh out loud

I think this lines up with the promo and RS words in that the only two without any implied drama (from this promo not considering others) is Zach and Jason. I could be completely wrong laugh out loud so we will see!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:09 pm

I’m good with calling Zach and Jason for .Rachel and Gabby based on what I have seen on the show plus promos. Let’s see what RS came up with.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl