SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwts - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Dwts - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:29 pm

How is she not hiding her formal dance training?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:15 am

Here’s the breakdown of what I found out after last night’s show went off the air:

-The spoiler of Rachel being engaged to Tino in Mexico are correct. I think that’s pretty obvious based on what’s been shown.

-The preview last night showed Rachel talking to someone (clearly Tino even though he wasn’t shown), and this conversation happened post filming during a Happy Couple visit. Cameras were there to catch it, and we see her saying to him, “I want an answer for why you did, what you did.”

-While I don’t know exactly what he did (if anything), what I was told was that, well, her name is Rachel. And it’s kind of ironic because it somewhat resembles the Ross & Rachel situation from “Friends.” You know, the “We were on a break!” ordeal. Not fully the same situation, but it’s close. Again, I don’t know if any cheating occurred and that’s what she’s questioning so please don’t make that your narrative. The Ross/Rachel reference is more about her name being Rachel, and I was told there was definitely some ambiguity in regards to what was happening in the relationship. But what I do know is her just even asking him that question came about because they were definitely at a weird point in their relationship where they were still engaged but weren’t talking.

-You can also almost kinda link it to what happened with Ben and Courtney. I was told at some point post-engagement, Rachel and Tino basically stopped talking. I don’t know why, I don’t know who stopped talking to who, but there was definitely a “what the hell is happening here, I thought we were engaged” kinda miscommunication happening.

-These are the details that I’m sure will be filled in once we get the final two episodes to play out, and Rachel and Tino are live on stage. But I’m sure people will turn this into their own narrative of what happened because they’ll be too impatient to get the real answers from Rachel and Tino during the live finale, which sucks for both of them. If I knew, I’d tell you. I don’t.

-What I do know is that Rachel broke up with Tino and they are no longer engaged. Again, I know you’ll have questions, but outside of the “something happened and they stopped talking post-engagement,” I don’t know any more exact details. But they’re broken up, and there won’t be any sort of reconciliation at the ATFR from everything I’ve heard. It’s over.

-I’m just as curious as you as to how they got to that point. Tino is someone Rachel clearly wanted from night one. He got the first impression rose. He was obviously a front runner all season. He gave her the engagement that she also wanted in the end. So your guess is as good as mine as to why it ended. Not saying couples from this show always last, because clearly they don’t. Breakups happen all the time in this franchise. But not being able to get to your finale airing still engaged (even though it was a long four months), is pretty surprising. Is it something major? Is it something small that got blown out of proportion? Are they just not compatible? Your guess is as good as mine. But we’ll know once they’re live sitting on that couch in the final two episodes, because it’ll all get shown.

-As for Gabby and Erich, they are still together. Nothing new to report there. Whatever drama goes down in Mexico, it’s not like anyone else comes back for her. He’s the only guy left. They work through it and are together today. Now, I did hear a possibility that maybe they didn’t get engaged in Mexico and they just left dating, but I was never able to confirm that. The main thing that I doubled checked on was were they still together and I was told they absolutely are.

Once I saw Jesse’s announcement last night at the end of the episode, I figured something was up. I’d heard rumblings, but I hear rumblings every season. Until I get stuff confirmed, it’s hard for me to run with. But the Rachel and Tino breakup was confirmed to me last night, so that’s why I’m telling you today. Should be an interesting last couple weeks.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:17 am

Thanks for posting. I sent an earlier reply but didn’t go through. When I saw what RS posted I knew he was prob getting tons of messages last night. This is all so sad and hate that it will be so public. Anxious to hear what happened. Why do I continue to watch this show?? 😂. Was hoping for two love stories. Ugh!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:01 am

It is so sad - Rachel and Tino seemed so ecstatic when they told each other they were in love. Seems Tino must have annoyed the producers - probably didn't cooperate ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:36 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:13 am

Jesse was on the Almost Famous podcast talking a little about the Bachelorette and BIP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:26 am

Grrr wish it was still on abc
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:03 am

Oh no, not again! Upset

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:56 pm

blueblues wrote:Oh no, not again! Upset

Saw this on Reddit earlier this morning, why does this keep happening, guess TPTB don't care a toss about it.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dwts - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:07 pm

Erich posted an "apology" on IG. I hope this is addressed at AFR. I was wondering how they would fill all the time on a 2 part finale -- I no longer feel that way. I think they could use that time to cover a lot of things.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl