SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:55 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-rachel-recchia-102382456/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:45 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-rachel-recchia-102382456/

Can someone post a short recap of this podcast? Was anything new about Rachel's and Tino's relationship revealed ? Thank you --
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:10 am

CHO wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Only Ben was the interviewer.  They were in person in Las Vegas.

Can someone post a short recap of this podcast?  Was anything new about Rachel's and Tino's relationship revealed ?  Thank you --

Here is some of what I heard in the early part of the podcast:

Rachel didn't want the break up.  But he cheated.

Rachel had hoped to get the full story from Tino but didn't get it on Tuesday night.  She really wanted to know all that was said between Tino and the woman.

Rachel said something somewhat surprising to me:  "I really don't ever want it to be portrayed as if I'm saying I'm not at fault because we were having difficulties. I'm to blame for a lot of things.  I'm not perfect.  I wasn't a perfect partner.  I really do wish him all the best in his healing.  I do hope yeah eventually we can get to that point where we just are completely on a civil good page I guess."  I didn't see that person on Tuesday night.  

That's 12 minutes in.  Time to go listen to it while walking.

O.k. I listened to the rest of the podcast while walking so will just give you general ideas of what else in there...

Rachel talked about how wonderful it was to have Gabby with her throughout and that there was no competition between them. They always had each other first.

The scrutiny that came with the premiere was very difficult. People DMing her, etc. Ben empathized with this. She never said it was hard that people favored Gabby over her.

They addressed the Aven situation. Rachel was surprised to see him at AFR. It was great because he was always supportive of her. Neither she nor Aven wanted it to be a bullying session to Tino. Ben said he usually doesn't question/comment on TPTB but that he thought that segment was really tough to watch. I think it was Ben who said they should have had Tino leave and then Aven come out. Rachel said she was so eager to get off the stage that she was thrilled when Aven showed up.

Rachel thinks Zach will be a great bachelor and that we will see more of his personality (including his funny side with 'Dad Jokes') than was shown on her season.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:59 pm

Listening to the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast right now. Rachel now has a lease in LA. Michelle has moved to LA as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:07 pm

Thank you for listening and taking time to fill us in !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:10 pm

When is Nick Viall's interview of Tino supposed to drop?

Personally, I think if I were Tino, I would just stay silent. Not sure there's any upside to talking.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:24 am

@luvstx Nick said Thursday.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Lol, "No pressure!!!" She cracks me up!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:11 pm

I can only agree with Fantake, the season gets an F. Or even half an F.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:05 am

luvstx wrote:When is Nick Viall's interview of Tino supposed to drop?

Personally, I think if I were Tino, I would just stay silent.  Not sure there's any upside to talking.

Just thought I'd come back to update. Tino seems to continue to put Nick off on doing the podcast. In a recent podcast with Jason (which I found interesting), Nick asked Jason if he would encourage Tino to come on to speak. It was actually kind of sad that Nick so desperately wants to interview Tino. Nick then made it sound like Tino kept cancelling on him and that he is now slated to appear on October 20.

Tino.....please continue to do the smartest thing for you and don't do any podcast! There's nothing in it for you.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:03 pm

@luvstx Totally agree. Nick is just waiting to roast Tino to show how he is a strong advocate for women. Don't do it Tino.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl