SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:33 pm

Chris wasn't at the after party, which is exactly why he shouldn't have opened his mouth. He doesn't know that they dealt with all of that then.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:35 pm

Another tattle tale in Chris. no

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:38 pm

Love me Brandon baby Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Interesting that Michelle and Nayte clearly had a bad moment. Makes it more real. He didn’t own that he said exactly what Chris said he said (or it was edited out).

We look forward to seeing how they move forward from here.

I thought Michele really enjoyed Rick and the date but didn’t like his kisses. She kept trying to direct him when kissing.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:42 pm

Who is this guy? WTH is he jabbering about? Desperation. Chris...Ha ha. She blocked that attempted kiss.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:47 pm

I am so bored that I have developed an unhealthy obsession to Nayte's clearly waxed eyebrows. I can't stop staring at them. They are distracting me.

She blocked Brandon's kiss too! He got the cheek.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:53 pm

Nayte might be getting the last rose laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:58 pm

Chris S didn’t make do on his bragging laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:00 am

And there is the drama for the next episode. Nayte gets the 2nd to last rose and Chris the last one, just so that we can watch them argue next week. :headbanging deadhorse

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:05 am

@Sprite you mean Chris S right?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:18 am

luvstx wrote:@Sprite you mean Chris S right?

Oops. Thanks for letting me know.

This is what happens when you are bored by the show so are doing other things. I will correct it. I don't know where I got David.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:54 am

I still love Michelle but this was my least favorite episode. I'd like to see one of her favorites get a solo date. It really didn't seem like Michelle likes Martin that much so why give him a date or a rose?

My least favorite GD of the season to date. I did see the connection between Michelle's past and her feeling unseen. What was wrong with the guys? They acted like it was just them on the date. I did appreciate that Michelle didn't have a hissy fit like some of our previous Bachelorettes and she did talk to the guys afterwards.

I liked the date with Rick even though I don't think she's as invested as he is. Obviously, the wish box was a set up but it did help him to open up. I was also happy that they went up a mountain without bungee jumping or another adrenaline activity.

The whole Chris S thing was just dumb. It did get Nayte out of being so chill but not sure how that helps CS. I guess he (with prodding) thought it was a good way to bring down the frontrunners but he had to know that it wouldn't help him out of friend zone, if he's even that high up. I was sad to see Romeo and Chris G go instead. I'm hoping that moving to Minnesota will liven things up a bit. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mizzoufan
albean99
mercieme
quietpal
luvstx