SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:12 pm

These guys are great. laugh out loud

The pool date looked like a lot of fun.

Carolyn continues to play mind games.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:20 pm

Somewhere along the show I missed the meaning of that coin?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Somewhere along the show I missed the meaning of that coin?

I believe it gives the woman the ability to grab 1 hour of alone time with either of the gentlemen. I think...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:53 pm

Hahaha if neither leaves with a girl at least they have each other .. Kurt LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:53 pm

@Doats ok thanks.

@Jeepers laugh out loud too funny.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:57 pm

Well so much for the coin. I thought that was bad timing to use that coin.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well so much for the coin. I thought that was bad timing to use that coin.

Yep. Steven was really looking forward to his conversation with Whitney and apparently had saved her for last. She (I can't remember the name of the woman who used the coin) might have been better served to use the coin when the entire larger group was together at some daytime activity.

ETA: I really don't think it would have made much difference though as Steven seems to have lost any romantic interest.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightonight Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:21 pm

I did not see Breanna in any of the previews for future episodes.  Either she gets eliminated or they are keeping her connection with Steven hidden.  I have thought from the beginning Breanna was the best fit for Stevens life.  They others are mostly looking for IG followers and live in NY or California.  I think she seems fun and has good intentions.
I really love this show. Kurt & Steven are great leads.
moonlightonight
moonlightonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:27 pm

I see a connection with Steve and Calah , imo they might be a good match. He seems to be taken with her. She has some farm experience and I think that helps his attraction to her. Anyone else think she might be his F1? jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:44 pm

Doats wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well so much for the coin. I thought that was bad timing to use that coin.

Yep. Steven was really looking forward to his conversation with Whitney and apparently had saved her for last. She (I can't remember the name of the woman who used the coin) might have been better served to use the coin when the entire larger group was together at some daytime activity.

ETA: I really don't think it would have made much difference though as Steven seems to have lost any romantic interest.

Truthfully, I don't think he ever had any romantic interest in Jenny. I think that was a producer date because they wanted to get her story out there. She doesn't look anything like what I think his type is...country/girl next door natural type. Nice as Jenny my be, she is too full of plastic, but I think he appreciated what she went through and feels for her. Look at the ones he is the most interested in and compare to Jenny. Total opposites.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:04 am

Spa day was ok. Poor Kurt is worried that he will do something to set Carolyn off again that he just can't seem to relax. Steve is enjoying himself, but I really don't see any real connections for him like Kurt is with Carolyn...b*tchy as she is.

The date at the winery was so much more chill without Carolyn. You could see everyone relax. I thought it was a bitchy move from Carolyn getting Jenny to use the interruption coin. She knew that wasn't a great idea, but she encouraged Jenny to do it because she wanted to cause drama even when she wasn't there. That was totally sh*ty of her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:04 am

I have to stop looking at her twitter. duh

https://twitter.com/caroesteph/status/1489419268194283521

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney