SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:16 pm

I can't believe Kurt choose Carolyn for his date. no no Even if they end up together I'm already turned off but he wants to figure out how he feels about her ex.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:29 pm

I am behind and trying to catch up. This is a fun challenge...and not just because the guys took their shirts off. Why can't the bachelor do these kind of challenges? This would have been great during lockdown seasons.

Kurt wins...putting on the tuxedo did him in. He says he threw the comp because he wanted the bouncy castle. rofl

Steven advises Kurt to not take Carolyn because the other women will think it is over. Kurt is an idiot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:40 pm

Kurt picks Carolyn and the other women are not impressed. He wants to figure out how he feels about the ex.

Steven picks Annie to get to know her better. I would have preferred this date as well.

Whitney is thinking of using her coin...on Kurt just to p*ss off Carolyn.

The thing that bugs me about Annie is that she is always talking about who is the millionaire. IMO it shouldn't matter, although they seem to have a great date.

Carolyn is annoying me again. She won't even allow Kurt to ask his questions which are realistic and rational. She keeps turning things on him. So manipulative. What bugs me even more is that he is aware of this and still lets it happen. He is one of those guys who complains about the woman, but actually loves the drama. They deserve one another.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:46 pm

Both guys are coming back and making out in the vans. Kurt turns off the camera in theirs.

The other ladies are conspiring to help Whitney use her coin and hide it from Carolyn. She greets the guys at their front porch and has something set up for her and Kurt.

Steven feels a little hurt, but now understands how the other ladies feel. He is also happy because he doesn't think Carolyn is good for Kurt and doesn't bring out the best in him. Steven is so mature and Kurt not so much. He has admitted that he is falling in love with Carolyn and has feelings for Whitney. He says he is screwed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:53 pm

I can't believe how Kurt just reduces to a puddle with Carolyn. She interrupts him, he can't get a word in edgewise, she puts words in his mouth, and he's ok with that. Very frustrating.

I like that Steven spoke his mind about Carolyn in his PI.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:53 pm

Amanda is not feeling so good. She thinks her guy would act more interested. She is over being ignored by Kurt for Carolyn. I think all the girls are.

Guys arrived with some goodies for the ladies to try to make it up to them.

They both chat with different women, but I feel like these are just fillers.

Amanda tells Kurt she feels like going home. She doesn't want to feel like another girl. Go home girl. He needs to realize that being all up Carolyn's a** has consequences.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:00 pm

Love the previews!! Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:05 pm

No Kurt, Amanda is not running away from her feelings. She sees that you pretty much ignore everyone for Carolyn.

Elimination night!

Kurt talks about all the Carolyn issues. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging Amanda pulling back.

Steven feels Breanne would fit in with his life if she would just relax and be herself.

Both think Suzanne is quirky, but not sure if they have enough time to catch up with her.

Whitney, Annie, Calah, Amber, Breanna get to stay. Suzanne is done.

Carolyn wants Amanda gone so that Kurt will prove his commitment to her. B*tch!

Guys want Amanda to stay. Run girl, run!!! Avocado...everyone laughs and is happy for her...other than Carolyn. Even bigger b*tch.

Next week...ladies families arrive. This should be interesting.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:33 pm

Kurt's face when Amanda's mother says I don't know who has the $10M but how would you feel Amanda has more than $10M. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Great idea to have all the parents arrive.

This has been so enjoyable. There have been some fun challenges.

I wonder how they will handle the last four, or the last two remaining.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:38 am

Thanks for the play by play everyone. I agree about the challenge so fun.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:44 am

I just love this show! I have yet to watch this week's Bachelor because of the Olympics but I wasn't going to miss this one.

Disappointed that Kurt picked Amanda Carolyn. He knows that she plays him but he lets her. He has some other good options if he'll just open his eyes. Steven's the smart guy in this and can see that Kurt would be making a mistake if he picks Amanda.

I enjoyed Steven & Annie's date but I liked him with Amber also. I know he likes Breanna but she needs to get out of her head.

Next week's episode looks so interesting! Can't wait to see their parents! danceround

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Kurt's face when Amanda's mother says I don't know who has the $10M but how would you feel Amanda has more than $10M. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Great idea to have all the parents arrive.

This has been so enjoyable. There have been some fun challenges.

I wonder how they will handle the last four, or the last two remaining.

cantstopl Did you see Kirts face when Amanda's mother said that? laugh out loud Hey ya never know , she could be a serious money trust fund baby., she could come from how do they say "old money". wouldn't that be a twist. Next week looks like it's gonna be good. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney