SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:33 am

I just caught up with last week and tonight's episodes and from what I'm seeing after tonight's show and the coming previews. Im leaning towards Kurt choosing Amanda and Steven choosing Annie.
I also caught Amanda reach for Kurt's hand on the couch , he laughs with her and the connection seems to be stress free , light hearted and fun. (too much tension with Carolyn), Imo if he chooses with his little head = Carolyn, big head = Amanda. giggling IMO I think Annie will be Steven's choice ,. the way he was talking to her father and in the previews he's telling her "Im so glad you're here". I'm aware of editing so who knows , certainly not me. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887 jmo any thoughts on who the F1 girls will be for these guys?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:22 am

@Jolena Well I just got done watching the preview for next episode and I believe Steven is going to eliminate Amber on his date with her and Kurt is going to eliminate Whitney. I say this because in the preview Martin says "you two had an elimination without me" Steven had on the red sweater from his date with Amber and Kurt had on the gray sweater from his date with Whitney. Plus, in the season promo Amber is crying (crying in a producers arm too) and she has on the same spaghetti strap shirt on with her date with Steven coming up.

Basically, I agree Steven will choose Annie in the end, but I still believe Kurt will choose Carolyn. I only say that because some of the SM activity both have been doing, unless Amanda is ok with that if Kurt really chose her. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:20 pm

@chasus71 great sleuthing! Thanks for sharing your findings. thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:20 am

chasus71 wrote:@Jolena Well I just got done watching the preview for next episode and I believe Steven is going to eliminate Amber on his date with her and Kurt is going to eliminate Whitney. I say this because in the preview Martin says "you two had an elimination without me" Steven had on the red sweater from his date with Amber and Kurt had on the gra y sweater from his date with Whitney. Plus, in the season promo Amber is crying (crying in a producers arm too) and she has on the same spaghetti strap shirt on with her date with Steven coming up.

Basically, I agree Steven will choose Annie in the end, but I still believe Kurt will choose Carolyn. I only say that because some of the SM activity both have been doing, unless Amanda is ok with that if Kurt really chose her. JMO

I agree that whitney and Amber will be eliminated next week. Im hoping Kurt dosen't choose Carolyn, maybe they all left off as friends and IF he's with Amanda then maybe he's doing the Social media thing to throw off the viewers. IDK  IF he chose Carolyn I think that relationship will be doomed, I don't see it working for the long term. Are there any spoilers out there? They seem to be keeping this ending under wraps more the the Bachelor/ette do. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:54 am

@Jolena I am.not sure if there are any spoilers out there. IF so then they may not be as detailed,, HAard to figure how they edit this particular show and how we can spot the clues.

So far the season promo those scenes have played out already on the show with a few more to be revealed in the next episode. Right now all we are left with to sleuth from is the episode preview.

I think there is trickery where the Kurt Amanda thing as it is playing out like she is the one he is going towards.now. Carolyn side if it now is like he is pulling away or doubting everything so she is like whatever. In.the sense of it is what it is and if that is not something Kurt feels anymore then she is almost reserve to that for now. JMO. All.the clips for them is focused on doubt which makes me believe that obstacle is overcome in the end.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:22 am

Just watched and am still loving this show! So fun to see their families and how the women were with each set.

Kurt's mom cut right to the point about Carolyn. I hope he got a chance to think that through because clearly his previous relationship didn't work out. I loved what his brother said about the way Amanda looks at Kurt and his mom seemed to agree. She was talking about Amber when she said that she didn't see a passion for Kurt which makes perfect sense. They all seemed to like Calah and I must admit that I like her a lot more after seeing her with both families. Carolyn was just ridiculous talking about them as if they're her in-laws. Rolling Eyes

Steven's family with their fancy vehicles and Rolex watches made me laugh because of his reaction. I really liked them also. Both guys have great families. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4256136633 Calagh seemed to fit right in which I wasn't expecting. Annie too but I thought she would. The one who I thought didn't come across as sincere (other than Carolyn) was Whitney. I just feel that she's trying for the guy with money. I like Amber and she did well with Steven's family but I'm not sure about their chemistry. Right now I could see him with Annie but Calah might be a late contender. I'm so interested to see what the women do next episode!

I still think there's a possibility that Kurt picks Amanda. I know he really has a thing for Carolyn but he never looks happy when talking about her. He's always happy with Amanda. :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:12 am

I agree @albean99 Kurt is always happy around Amanda. I hope he chooses her. It would be a win win twist if Kurt picks Amanda (the rich girl) giggling
I re-watched the winery episode tonight and Calah does have a lot in common with Steven. I've been on the Annie/Steven train but Calah could def be a dark horse. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:22 am

chasus71 wrote:@Jolena  I am.not sure if there are any spoilers out there. IF so then they may not be as detailed,, HAard to figure how they edit this particular show and how we can spot the clues.

So far the season promo those scenes have played out already on the show with a few more to be revealed in the next episode. Right now all we are left with to sleuth from is the episode preview.

I think there is trickery where the Kurt Amanda thing as it is playing out like she is the one he is going towards.now. Carolyn side if it now is like he is pulling away or doubting everything so she is like whatever. In.the sense of it is what it is and if that is not something Kurt feels anymore then she is almost reserve to that for now. JMO. All.the clips for them is focused on doubt which makes me believe that obstacle is overcome in the end.

I hope he dosen't pick her. I don't see how he over comes the Carolyn obstacle , unless he isn't serious about a long term relationship . I think his attraction to her is just physical , Kurt is older and in his 30's I would hope he is looking for a more long term ,serious , stress free relationship which Amanda seems to be a better fit for. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:51 am

We really don't know how they edit. They could be throwing doubt on Carolyn because they know he picks her and they want there to be some surprise. On the other hand, they could be making it so obvious that he is going to pick Carolyn that there will be a surprise twist at the end where he picks Amanda. If it were TB, it would be almost a sure bet that he'd pick Carolyn. One thing you almost never see with the f1 is his mom pointing out that she reminds her of his previous relationship. That gives me some hope. I just rewatched the part where Martin is telling them that the ladies will have to choose. Kurt seemed to put his hand down and nudged Amanda and she put her hand down then with a little smile.

I guess you could say a similar thing about Steven and Annie. His dad mentioned about Steven needing to get out of his comfort zone and it sounds like Annie's more like who he might usually be drawn to while Calah might be someone he wouldn't normally date. Clearly his mom thought Annie was a natural pick so she can see him with her. The funny thing is that Calah might actually be the one who could fit better in his life than Annie. I really have no idea where this is going to go and I love it. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:16 pm

I’m liking Calah more and more as the season progresses. One of the guys mentioned how she became more relaxed and open during the epi when the families of women arrived. Dark horse potential?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:17 pm

@notarose I agree I believe Calah could be the dark horse of the season
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:46 pm

Calah seems conflicted as to which guy she likes better , that could hurt her in the end if the guys feel she's not far enough along with her feelings . jmo I still like Annie for Steven and Amanda for Kurt. I hope it ends with these two couples. Smiley Do we know anything more about Amanda's family? She said they were from NY and we know she's wealthy, I wonder if she's from a known family. And Annie's father is a Dr.? anyone know what kind of Dr.? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney