SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:29 pm

Carolyn is so freakin annoying. She can't answer a straight answer without being snarky and rude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:32 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes it seems like Kurt tolerates that. He obviously sees something else in her despite the way she treats him.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:33 pm

Kurt is a gonner on that date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:35 pm

One of the things that I just realized about Carolyn that annoys me...she wears all these baby/little girl dresses. All her clothes look the same with these frills. Once again Kurt tries to have a serious discussion with her.

This is a little more romantic than the date with Amanda. She tells him she is falling in love and he says he is too. Lots of making out in the water in their underwear.

Steven in the corn field with Calah with some country band singing "I'm going to marry that girl". Hmmm...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:36 pm

I am not surprised he has been connected to her since day one and he can't go beyond that. No matter how he tries with the other ladies he is still drawn to Carolyn.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:41 pm

Doats wrote:I read on reddit today that a friend of Calah's said Calah told her that Steven picked her. Said that Steven even paid for her breast augmentation. Even said that Calah recently had her lips redone.

I take all that with a grain of salt as 1) I'm thinking they probably have Non Disclosure requirements and 2) why would a "friend" spill this about plastic surgeries/treatments.

After their date tonight and her not wanting to pursue Kurt anymore, I tend to believe it!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:42 pm

Kurt and Carolyn are made for each other. JMO Amanda could do better. Again, JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:45 pm

That was a little harsh. Poor girl!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:45 pm

Aw, Amber. "I don't want a hug. I just want to go." She is so sweet.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:46 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
Doats wrote:I read on reddit today that a friend of Calah's said Calah told her that Steven picked her. Said that Steven even paid for her breast augmentation. Even said that Calah recently had her lips redone.

I take all that with a grain of salt as 1) I'm thinking they probably have Non Disclosure requirements and 2) why would a "friend" spill this about plastic surgeries/treatments.

After their date tonight and her not wanting to pursue Kurt anymore, I tend to believe it!!

Yes, after tonight it may be possible. She was sort of the dark horse? or was I paying too much attention to Steven and Annie all season because with her flipflopping she didn't seem to be in contention.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:46 pm

Amber going horseback riding with Steven and Calah is on a picnic with Kurt.

Calah is telling Kurt on their date that she actually has a strong connection with Steven and that he will find love with the women he has a connection to.

Steven isn't that into Amber...he didn't even try to keep his horse next to hers when the were riding. He realizes that she is very serious and he asks if maybe they are more like friends...she starts crying. He is upset that he hurt her. In the limo she says she was just starting to warm up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:47 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Kurt and Carolyn are made for each other. JMO Amanda could do better. Again, JMO

I believe you are right on this. Regardless of what others think of these two, specifically Carolyn, doesn't matter they obviously have a connection that neither wis willing to run away from.
JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3zj39gh3uv8l962bs1xlf7pdhzo8aaqsw968r3k8v&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney