SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:17 am

Carolyn has been acting ridiculous in my opinion. She comes across as being insecure. She acts like Kurt is not allowed to breathe the same air as anyone else, that’s literally the point of the show - to get to know people and decide who is a good fit romantically. She is on a dating show, what did she expect!? One minute she says go explore other relationships and then the next minute she is having a meltdown about him even speaking with someone else. If I was Kurt I would run for the hills because she is way too much drama before they’re even in a relationship. Amanda seems genuine, Carolyn does not. It seems like his relationship with Carolyn is based off physical attraction. Kurt and Amanda actually seem to have a genuine connection.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:29 am

jessietrey wrote:Carolyn has been acting ridiculous in my opinion. She comes across as being insecure. She acts like Kurt is not allowed to breathe the same air as anyone else, that’s literally the point of the show - to get to know people and decide who is a good fit romantically. She is on a dating show, what did she expect!? One minute she says go explore other relationships and then the next minute she is having a meltdown about him even speaking with someone else. If I was Kurt I would run for the hills because she is way too much drama before they’re even in a relationship. Amanda seems genuine, Carolyn does not. It seems like his relationship with Carolyn is based off physical attraction. Kurt and Amanda actually seem to have a genuine connection.
Amanda and Kurt’s relationship is evolving in a healthy way. Carolyn and Kurt is a what not to do chapter in dating 101.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:23 pm

I guess it's always going to be Kurt-centric as long as Carolyn's there. I like Kurt but hope that he runs away from the drama. He seemed fed up when she & Katie walked away and when he was talking to Carolyn. I hope Steven and the Butler sit him down and talk some sense into him. Amanda seems to be a much better match.

I still like Steven and Annie but he did seem to like Whitney. I wonder if she's the one that both guys like? Breanna might have been in it except think that she ruined it by drinking too much.

I think they sent the right ladies home. I don't know if Kurt will send Carolyn home but it's possible that she leaves on her own in a snit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:01 pm

Looking through Carolyn's twitter timeline, I think Kurt ends up choosing her. She's praising every positive tweet about her and Kurt. hmmm

She even posted a picture of her son's request for avocado toast saying who's going to tell him no more avocado's in this house.

https://twitter.com/caroesteph/status/1487238921209659396

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:16 pm

@GuardianAngel I think you might be right on your guess. Carolyn is also very, very active on SM when the show is airing. I know some others are too but she seems to be even more EXTRA, if you know what I mean.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking through Carolyn's twitter timeline, I think Kurt ends up choosing her. She's praising every positive tweet about her and Kurt. hmmm

She even posted a picture of her son's request for avocado toast saying who's going to tell him no more avocado's in this house.

https://twitter.com/caroesteph/status/1487238921209659396

Geez I hope he didn't pick her., if he did then he's a glutton for punishment imo. JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633 (at least from what I've seen of her so far.) IF he did I honestly don't see that lasting in real world at all. then again I'm never right giggling jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:48 pm

Steven and Kurt are getting so many positive comments. I hope if Kurt chooses Carolyn that doesn't change because she is getting a lot of negative comments on her behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Steven and Kurt are getting so many positive comments. I hope if Kurt chooses Carolyn that doesn't change because she is getting a lot of negative comments on her behaviour.

Yes they are. I like both of them. I hope Kurt dosen't pick Carolyn ., guys usually are not attracted to that behavior ( especially in this type of setting), it's a turn off for them. imo if he's thinking with the head on his shoulders cantstopl for long term relationship she will not be his F1. jmo We shall see. Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:37 pm

Rolling Eyes

https://twitter.com/caroesteph/status/1487412290018328578

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:44 pm

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 200.gif?cid=ff8962e35ek708jygj39cnrqdjdc5t0iktj8smryi8qxf3hd&rid=200

GuardianAngel wrote:Rolling Eyes

https://twitter.com/caroesteph/status/1487412290018328578
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:16 pm

The behaviour she displays...even if it is edited...is a huge red flag IMO. She actually reminds me of Clare with all the demands and mixed messages. I highly doubt it will end well in the long run. The fact that he knows it's a red flag and continues to think with his little head just makes me no no duh :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:01 pm

Here we go! More Carolyn drama!

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney