SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:59 pm

ElonM wrote:Based on information posted on Reddit, Steven picked Calah and Kurt picked Amanda. The poster claimed also that Kurt and Amanda are no longer together.

IF he did pick Amanda I would have to agree with the poster that they are no longer together just from the social media back and forth that he's been doing with Carolyn. Carolyn IMO is a short term fling.

As far as Steven and Calah , I do think they have a good shot to make it in the real world. I just wish she wasen't so hidden and we got to see more of their connection jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:48 pm

Kurt and Steven did a podcasted called Flashbacks hosted by Deanna Stagliano and Jessica Hall (taped a couple weeks ago). Steven told them that he prefers blondes and Kurt said that he prefers brunettes -- that is very telling to me about who they picked and/or with or want to be with. If Kurt is with Carolyn now, I don't see that as a long-term thing. She still has a son, co-parents with her ex and tied to living in Florida. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I am not surprised that he was with Amanda (I noticed that Kurt had been spending some time in New York), but I am not surprised they broke up. I am sure that it was hard for her to watch the show and see how much reassurance he gave Carolyn. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:57 pm

I just went to reddit -- the tea on Kurt is that he's had relationships with both Whitney and Amanda outside/after the show and is now talking to Carolyn. Wow! That must be awkward for some.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:09 pm

suzq wrote:I just went to reddit -- the tea on Kurt is that he's had relationships with both Whitney and Amanda outside/after the show and is now talking to Carolyn.  Wow!  That must be awkward for some.

I read the same things on reddit and many folks there don't have a high opinion of Kurt. Personally, I would love to see a reunion show where we could find out more directly from the source(s).

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:54 pm

@Sprite thanks for the rewatch and opinion.

I can't see Kurt seeing both Amanda and Whitney with the wicked witch in the mix. laugh out loud

Carolyn imo was always the one, based on her SM alone right from the beginning. She blocks anything negative so when you read her timeline is full of retweets of glorifying comments. Someone even suggested if Kurt doesn't choose her she should be the next ette. No thanks.

I don't think she's the type that told him go figure out how you feel about the others, I'll be here waiting. laugh out loud

Of course I could be totally wrong, but I think Kurt would fear for his life if he even looked at anyone else. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:39 pm

I looked at Reddit and there's a lot of speculation but nothing substantial, imo. It looks to me like a lot of the Joe Millionaire cast tweet and follow each other. The leads tweet to any of the women. Even Kurt isn't just tweeting things about Carolyn so I don't look at any of them as being clues. The only reason I think he'll pick Carolyn is the way he acts with her but I go back and forth because he does seem to have feelings for Amanda also. I'll go in expecting one thing and hope for the other. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:59 am

I commented on one of Calah's IG posts . I told her that the last episode pretty much seals it for me that she is Steven's F1, but he couldn't go wrong with either her or Annie. I wished them both well . I told her that I wished they would've showed more of her and Steven's connection. , and she answered me and said , Thanks for watching and she wishes they would have showed more of their connection too. I also told her " as far as the other Joe, he either made a smart choice or a dumb one. giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:29 pm

I would love a reunion show, too. I just don't know that we'll get one.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:03 pm

Me too, @suzq!

Amanda's mom retweeted the note in the front of the book that Kurt made for Amanda. I hadn't seen it. Source This is her mom's twitter feed: Debbie Petry No matter what happens with Kurt, I think Amanda will get interest from a lot of guys, and not because of her money. JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:30 pm

@Jolena that was nice of you. Smiley

@albean99 thanks for posting. So sweet! :tissuebox I saw that name a few weeks back on Amanda's twitter and thought she was a close friend, didn't know it was her mom!

https://twitter.com/ZellJenna/status/1500112165574950919

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:02 pm

I have followed Annie on her Social media and we have some common friends. She was Miss Georgia 2018, she is  a very intelligent, kind, and compassionate person.  I spoke Annie’s mother just to touch base and check in on Annie. Her mother did not tell me the outcome  but did say it was really crazy to watch this play out with the crazy editing. Annie is ready to find love and is doing fine.

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:18 pm

@alwaysvictoria thanks for the info! yes

She seems like a real sweetheart.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney