SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:08 am

If you haven't seen the preview for Thursday you can see it here: Joe Millionaire

We see Kurt telling Amanda he's not the millionaire with a smile. Steven is smiling pretty big when he sees Calah walking toward him. We don't see him when we see Annie. We see Carolyn saying it's one of the most important nights of her life in her white dress but don't see her with Kurt.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:36 am

Well Annie's mother pretty much all but told us that Annie wasen't Stevens F1. She's beautiful and sweet, I have no doubt that she'll eventually meet a nice guy. Its Def Calah and I hope they are still together and they make the effort to make a go of it in real life. After watching I would agree that Calah is probably the best fit for Steven's life style. jmo Looking forward to the finale, I enjoyed this show more then The Bachelor.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:54 am

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 65ef4d10
JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 07b6cb10
JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 597c2110
JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 72122510
JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 140a4c10
JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 F2e66d10
JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 6eb95b10

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMillFOX/status/1500894164640280578
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:58 pm

I have been gone need to catch up! I have enjoyed this season…so much better than the bachelor! Well done!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:13 pm

Thanks @albean99 for the preview link and @southerngirlatheart for the s/caps. thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:50 am

Welcome!! If you visit Carolyn’s Instagram page, you’ll see her latest post has pictures from their date tomorrow as well as video of her in her white dress from the big night ( I think ).
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Thanks for the info!
RS's podcast tomorrow is with "someone" from the show.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1890

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:28 pm

I could see him getting Carolyn if she's not who Kurt picks. She seems to like attention and doesn't seem happy with her edit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Update from RS--

UPDATE): I’ll be having MULTIPLE people from the @JoeMillFOX
finale tonight at 8/7c on the pod tmrw. Find out what went down during filming & after filming commenced. So tune in @foxtv
tonight to see who chose who, & tune in to the pod tmrw to hear from some of those involved.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:51 pm

I haven't been this excited in a long time about a show! Thanks for all the info everyone. I like that all the ladies are in white. Looks so pretty.

It looks like according to her IG stories, Carolyn is in NYC. Probably going to be going on a media tour? (she so annoying laugh out loud )

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Captu804

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Captu802

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Captu803

https://www.instagram.com/stories/caroesteph/2791191007498814345/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:43 pm

Kurt and Steven are/were supposed to have a viewing in Dallas, Texas tonight.

Based on Andreea's, IG story (@andreeanataliaceo) she will be meeting Annie and Carolyn in NYC today.

Given Calah and Amanda have been silent most of today, I'm assuming the spoiler is likely true that they are Kurt and Steven's final picks. Calah lives in Dallas.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:13 pm

The last women show up at the mansion and find that they are the last ones left.

Annie and Steven go paddle boarding...and making out. After they go on a picnic and discuss finances. He thinks they have such easy conversations and has been since the beginning. They have so many things in common, but is this what he wants? More making out.

Kurt and Carolyn play tennis...and make out. She says they have had uncomfortable conversations...Hmmm... I see him trying to have the conversations, you not so much. He has been drawn to her since the start. She tells him she loves him and he says he misses her when she isn't there and is the person he looks for when he walks in a room and they make out some more. He is swearing up a storm at himself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney