SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:36 pm

RS podcasts with the JM cast are now up! First Calah and Steven, then Amanda talking about her breakup with Kurt.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee

When I read this, my first thought was Kurt!

If Kurt and Amanda broke up, I would not be surprised. His heart was with Carolyn. It can't be fun for Amanda watching how he was with Carolyn. The result would have probably been the same but at least he would have picked who he truly wanted. I never saw any chemistry between him and Amanda ... nice as she is.
I will definitely try to listen to those interviews with RS. The whole season was so much fun regardless of how things ended after. If anyone listens before I get to them can you please post a summary. TYIA

imo I don't think he wanted Carolyn or he would've picked her, l think she was all physical and he said it never worked out for him when he gave in to just physical ., some men don't want to take on a child and deal with ex's so that could have been a factor for him too., I also think she made him uncomfortable with her jealousy and the drama and that probably turned him off too. apparently it didn't work out with Amanda either , maybe we'll find out why in RS podcast. I enjoyed the show ., I hope we get another season . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:46 pm

I listened to both podcasts, and there's a lot to unpack there. Basically, Steven and Calah really seem to have their heads screwed on straight--very realistic and down to earth. They had been seeing each other about every 2 weeks post-filming, Facetimed daily, she moved in with him last week, they have also bought a house in Kansas City. Steven also builds single family homes in addition to farming and his other pursuits, he is going to build more houses & Calah is getting her Missouri real estate license and is going to sell the houses.

Amanda was very mature and is a girl who knows what she wants and where she is going in life. Sounded to me like she was the one who ended the relationship with Kurt. They only saw each other 3 times post filming. She wants a man who knows where is is going in life, she's ready for a husband, thinks he has many past issues he has not resolved re: the breakup with his former girlfriend, to whom he was "almost engaged". They do not have any contact whatsoever. She is no longer in the bikini design business, is starting a new company called PACE and is starting a podcast. She and Annie both live in NYC and do hang out together.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:57 pm

@provenceguy Thanks for the info. I will listen this weekend when I have more time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:03 pm

I listened to both podcasts by RS, and there's a lot to unpack there. Basically, Steven and Calah really seem to have their heads screwed on straight--very realistic and down to earth. They had been seeing each other about every 2 weeks post-filming, Facetimed daily, she moved in with him last week, they have also bought a house in Kansas City. Steven also builds single family homes in addition to farming and his other pursuits, he is going to build more houses & Calah is getting her Missouri real estate license and is going to sell the houses.

Amanda was very mature and is a girl who knows what she wants and where she is going in life. Sounded to me like she was the one who ended the relationship with Kurt. They only saw each other 3 times post filming. She wants a man who knows where is is going in life, she's ready for a husband, thinks he has many past issues he has not resolved re: the breakup with his former girlfriend, to whom he was "almost engaged". They do not have any contact whatsoever. She is no longer in the bikini design business, is starting a new company called PACE and is starting a podcast. She and Annie both live in NYC and do hang out together.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:33 pm

I just got done listening and think that @provenceguy did a great recap. yes

I liked Steven and Calah's interview and clearly we weren't shown a lot of their interaction from the show. Apparently Calah is more outdoorsy than I thought and fits well with Steven and his family. They said that even with her being able to go there a lot, it was still hard having a long distance relationship under the circumstances.

I also really liked Amanda's interview and see now why she and Kurt didn't work. I don't think it had anything to do with him not picking Carolyn. Amanda's ready to meet someone and start a life and family together so fingers crossed. She hinted that there might be something that she does with her mom so not sure if it's a show or an appearance or what.

I hope that Martin's one of his interviews. I had no idea that RS got into the reality business from the first Joe Millionaire. I believe I didn't hear about him until Jason's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:26 pm

@albean99 Jason's season is what set him on the map because he had the info that there had been a switch, but he first started with JM. I think he just did little recaps in emails to his friends and it grew from there.

Did he hint about who is on next week? Carolyn? Annie? Kurt? Martin?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:10 pm

Thanks everyone for all the updates!!

@Jaybird handwave

I liked Amanda. I think she is very grounded and it sounds like she knows what she wants. I hope she finds her true love. I don't know any rumours about Kurt but as I thought more about Carolyn and looking through his IG when he was first cast, I can see now that he wouldn't settle down with her and a child. She OTOH continues to be a b*tch. jmo but there's no need to be rude and pompous a&& bashing him in her last IG post about him.

Do we know anything about Calah? I'm glad so far fingers crossed they seem very happy!

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee

https://twitter.com/calah_mack

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:39 am

After listening to RS podcast It seems like Steven and Calah are giving it a real shot IRL. I hope it works for them, they seem like a good fit. Time will tell. JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633
As far as Amanda and Kurt, It sounded to me like Amanda is the one who called it off IDK what did you guys think?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:37 pm

@Jolena here's an article on the breakup.

https://screenrant.com/joe-millionaire-amanda-pace-kurt-sowers-breakup-together/

I wonder if they will be doing big things together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-JN40rROn/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:55 pm

RS said he was surprised Steven chose Calah.  IMO the only thing that made me think he wouldn't choose her is that Steven seemed to have covered more ground with Annie.  But Calah seemed to be a better fit.  She had more of a country background, whereas Annie seemed to be a little too much of a city girl for Steven's lifestyle.  And she had allergies. But she seems like a lovely girl.  

Maybe they'll do a female version of Joe Millionaire, even though they couldn't do a mystery "Who is the millionaire" if they used girls from this season, like Annie and Amanda. Unless they had guys who didn't have any prior information about the girls.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:00 pm

I really hope there's another season, and I hope they don't mess it up. Keep it the same format/editing. I have seen so many positive comments I hope they don't fix it if it's not broken.

"Mother Ding Dong" laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-WcNugfFz/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney