SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:22 am

Jolena wrote:I enjoyed this show so much more then The Bachelor. I was pleasantly surprised that Kurt picked Amanda. I guess he was thinking with the right head laugh out loud he had me worried there for a while.  Calah and Steven make a cute couple and it seems they are still together . I wonder what happened with Kurt and Amanda if the split rumors are true. I hope they keep us up to date on their social media. Thanks to all here who posted pics, & updates on this forum for all to enjoy. Much appreciated.

Yes so refreshing indeed. We had two great leads, a bromance, an amazing Butler host who is sooo much fun, I will miss seeing him too each week. Overall this show is what we needed to cleanse our eyes and ears.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:34 am

I'll be interested in hearing more from them all (other than Carolyn). I was happy in how it turned out no matter what the final outcome! I think both guys made the right choice for them. I liked Annie a lot and think she'd be better off with a guy where she lives. Steven and Calah seem happy in the pics they posted. I wonder where the new house is?

I really liked Kurt with Amanda. It's too bad if it didn't turn out and them not posting any pics of them together seems to indicate that they did break up. Amanda was my favorite and wish them both well.

I loved this show so much! The guys were great and I liked a lot of the women. Even the "villain" was so much tamer than on TB. Martin was the best! Can't wait for another season! heartglasses

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:42 am

RS said they broke up in his latest Instagram story. I think he should have just chosen Carolyn in the end but what’s done is done.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:46 am

I absolutely love Steven and Calah together! Hoping they can stick together and make it through. Her moving in with him is a great thing!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:52 am

I believe Calah moving in is a good sign that their relationship has blossomed even more since filming ended.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:02 am

Calah moved into Steven's house in Missouri. She was living in Dallas, but at least for now -- the ranch is their home.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee

When I read this, my first thought was Kurt!

If Kurt and Amanda broke up, I would not be surprised. His heart was with Carolyn. It can't be fun for Amanda watching how he was with Carolyn. The result would have probably been the same but at least he would have picked who he truly wanted. I never saw any chemistry between him and Amanda ... nice as she is.

I will definitely try to listen to those interviews with RS. The whole season was so much fun regardless of how things ended after. If anyone listens before I get to them can you please post a summary. TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:57 am

I really hope Calah is genuine and all because I suspect that she kind of knew Steven was the millionaire when she went to meet the family. JMO as for right now they look happy.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:28 am

I cheered when he sent Carolyn home. Lol

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:39 am

Actually, I now just saw that Calah and Steven will be moving into his new house in three weeks (I assume it is also in Missouri). I think they will probably be getting the most interviews/articles because they are the "successful" couple.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:47 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:54 pm

Cannot wait!

And actually, I thought both ladies handled the breakups well. And I liked Carolyn, so there's that...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney