SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:57 pm

I wondered how they seemed to know how to dance. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/JoeMillFOX

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:03 pm

This looks like a Cinderella date?

"I just want someone who's got my back"

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu740

"Raise little athletes together"

Who is she?

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu741

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:08 pm

Sorry for the back to back posts. I just got online after being away all day and got caught up on the twitter account.

I noticed this shot in the previews and now they tweeted it. Who's hands are those? He has a little mole on his hand.

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu743

https://twitter.com/JoeMillFOX/status/1479573588692946945

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:26 pm

There is a repeat of the first episode showing on Fox TV channel in 30 minutes.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the back to back posts. I just got online after being away all day and got caught up on the twitter account.

I noticed this shot in the previews and now they tweeted it. Who's hands are those? He has a little mole on his hand.

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu743

https://twitter.com/JoeMillFOX/status/1479573588692946945

I think that looks like Steven's hand.... His is a bit beefier than Kurt's, in a good way of course laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This looks like a Cinderella date?

"I just want someone who's got my back"

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu740

"Raise little athletes together"

Who is she?

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu741

I believe the blonde on the date with Steven is JENNIE??
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:55 pm

I like the concept, the guys seem nice enough, the property is beautiful, and the butler absolutely makes the show. My initial impression of the women was that there was too much Botox and overly bleached hair, and their outfits were too skimpy. A number of them just looked cheap. I understand that young women often try to amp up the sexy, but in this case it didn't come off well at all. Plus, it could end up backfiring on them. I will try to continue watching.

One thing -- I have a feeling that Kurt is not exactly poor -- not rich, but not poor either. Plus, there is a lot of upside potential in owning his own company.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise S Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:42 pm

Agree with you 💯. Nothing says trying too hard like too much on the botox. Otherwise I did enjoy the 1st episode and am curious to see where it goes.

Denise S

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:24 pm

IA about Kurt really not being poor, @Amethyst. Steven is worth a lot of money so it's not hard to be poor in comparison.

ITA about the fillers and Botox. I think the fillers especially are aging and not sure why women think guys are attracted to unnaturally full lips. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:46 pm

albean99 wrote:IA about Kurt really not being poor, @Amethyst. Steven is worth a lot of money so it's not hard to be poor in comparison.

ITA about the fillers and Botox. I think the fillers especially are aging and not sure why women think guys are attracted to unnaturally full lips. no idea

I wish these young women would figure out that they are naturally beautiful. One of the things I love about Bachelor in Paradise is when the makeup comes off for some of them. Of course, they won't figure out how beautiful they were in their younger days until mid-life, when there may be more of a need for the enhancements. I think it's crazy for 20-somethings to use fillers. JMO

I also think that Steven's wealth may not be a simple thing. A lot of it might be tied up in the family business or in family trusts. Plus, country life is not for everyone. In a lot of ways he's in the same dilemma that Chris Soules has been in.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:37 pm

@Denise S Welcome1 Glad you joined us!

@chasus71 I think it's Steven's hand as well. Thanks for confirming the date is with Jennie! yes

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Rs_634x1024-211202125901-634-Joe_Millionaire_Contestants-gj_copy
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6238-joe-millionaire-for-richer-or-poorer-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:56 pm

@Amethyst I agree with your assessment especially about some of the women. I mean the over-inflated Botox lips are just not attractive IMO. The most unnatural look. Oh well, I guess.

The butler is definitely the show for me and it seems like the next episode he doesn't hold anything back which is so funny. I Can't wait to see the episodes upcoming.

@GuardianAngel Jenna is another one of the contestants who has long blond hair and also Botox lips like Celah? Both look similar but yes in that picture on the date with Steven is definitely Jenna, she has a distinctive side profile.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney