SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:17 am

I’d be a bit concerned that Steven is a mamas boy and happily admits it. That can be tough to compete with

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:22 am

Amethyst wrote:
albean99 wrote:IA about Kurt really not being poor, @Amethyst. Steven is worth a lot of money so it's not hard to be poor in comparison.

ITA about the fillers and Botox. I think the fillers especially are aging and not sure why women think guys are attracted to unnaturally full lips. no idea

I wish these young women would figure out that they are naturally beautiful. One of the things I love about Bachelor in Paradise is when the makeup comes off for some of them. Of course, they won't figure out how beautiful they were in their younger days until mid-life, when there may be more of a need for the enhancements. I think it's crazy for 20-somethings to use fillers. JMO

I also think that Steven's wealth may not be a simple thing. A lot of it might be tied up in the family business or in family trusts. Plus, country life is not for everyone. In a lot of ways he's in the same dilemma that Chris Soules has been in.

Totally agree with everything you said., especially that Steven's wealth is similiar to Chris Soules . From what I saw with these girls so far, I don't see any country bumpkins., that's for sure. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:26 am

Jeepers wrote:I’d be a bit concerned that Steven is a mama's boy and happily admits it. That can be tough to compete with

I have to agree this could be the #1 reason why he is still single. Some mommas are quite extreme with their kids, and I hope Steve's mom is not like that. I mean I have boys too and definitely don't want the wrong woman to come scheming along and messing with their head. However, I am not extreme beyond just wanting a nice person for them because that is who they are. Still, I won't be overbearing or too suffocating which sounds like Steve's mom may be that type. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:55 am

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt until we see Steven's mom, assuming we do. I'm hoping she's not like Peter Weber's mom. affraid My grown up sons love their mom but I stay out of their romantic lives (luckily we have a wonderful DIL).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:45 pm

@albean99 True I agree we don't know yet how extreme of a momma's boy he is or how his mom is. People may interpret that differently until they actually see it for themselves. I do like how he does have a close relationship with his mother, nonetheless. I believe that is important and usually indicates how a man will treat their future wife.

Unless it is some horrific mom and son relationship like Kenny and Sante Kimes (con artists, murderers, kidnappers) speechless affraid !!!! Of course that is beyond extreme!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:14 pm

I too have to wait and see what the definition of Momma's Boy is between Steven and his Mom.

I know my son would do anything for me. He lives in a different city. He calls daily sometimes more than once.  He's very open with me.

He has his own life, successful at his job.

He might ask for opinions, on many aspects of life, we have great conversations, but he certainly does his own thing. It's when Mom interferes in their lives and the son always takes mom's side that's the issue.  Suspect (Had that happen to my good friend, marriage split after 8 yrs of marriage)

If she's a Peter Weber or Josh Murray momma's boy, then there will be issues. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:36 pm

At 1:39 there is a voice over : "I want the country small town life"

Then they show this person. She says "I want to get married, I want a big family"

Do you think it's the same person saying I want a country small town life?

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captu748

I think it's Breanna.

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Rs_634x1024-211202125203-634-Joe_Millionaire_Contestants-gj_copy

https://twitter.com/JoeMillFOX

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6238-joe-millionaire-for-richer-or-poorer-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:29 pm

Yes, that is who I thought it was too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:04 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree that is the one who wants the country life so I can see Steve gravitate more towards her, Breanna. I think she comes from a small country town too.

Some of the other women don't seem too inclined to live that country life. Steve already said he is not one to move to the city. So, Breanna may have that advantage over the other ladies.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:47 pm

@chasus71 I didn't realize Breanna was from a small town. I checked her bio which lists Inver Grove Heights, MN. Population is just under 30,000 in 2020. I will be keeping an eye on her. Hopefully we get more s/caps of the ring proposal showing some sort of clues we can sleuth.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:15 pm

Steven only lives an hour from Kansas City which isn't exactly a small town so you're not exactly stuck out there. I think they'll play up the small town aspect for the show, though.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:43 pm

Both of the guys are RS's podcast guests on Thursday!!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney