SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:50 am

@chasus71 Brookell and Monica the Olympian. Also Steven got rid of Caroline as soon as he saw her because she knew him on SM.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling...when typing on your phone.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:20 am

@Sprite thank you.

The show I think is off to a great start
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:39 pm

I thought I would add some YT videos here that are about the contestants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfh8wqjJsmY
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:56 am

https://omny.fm/shows/reality-steve-podcast/ep-270-interview-with-jennie-alexandra-from-joe-mi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 pm

As the old saying goes, everything comes in three's. There's one on Married at First Sight, there's one on The Bachelor, then there's this one. :headbanging

https://twitter.com/caroesteph

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:47 am

I know there's probably some editing involved but Carolyn gets on my last nerve, even on Twitter. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:As the old saying goes, everything comes in three's. There's one on Married at First Sight, there's one on The Bachelor, then there's this one.  :headbanging

IS this video from the show or were they watching it together tonight in person? IF they are watching it together IMO I doubt either one of them were the winners. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:01 pm

I would be surprised though IF Carolyn does not win but again, they are making it seem obvious that she has always been the frontrunner and the big shock would be her NOT Winning so I guess time will tell.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Annie and Amanda were at a concert last night so they weren't watching it live.

I don't know if Carolyn wanted to actually be with Kurt or just to be the "winner". She didn't seem to care much about his feelings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:43 pm

albean99 wrote:I know there's probably some editing involved but Carolyn gets on my last nerve, even on Twitter. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

I have to stop checking her twitter. I can't believe production isn't doing anything about it, unless she's being very devious. She's always giving hints that she won. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
albean99 wrote:I know there's probably some editing involved but Carolyn gets on my last nerve, even on Twitter. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

I have to stop checking her twitter. I can't believe production isn't doing anything about it, unless she's being very devious. She's always giving hints that she won. no no

Maybe production dosen't care because she didn't win no idea If he did pick her, i think its more just a physical attraction then anything else. I can't see them in a relationship that would go the distance. Did you see him turn off the camera in the back seat of that car? Something tells me he has the hots for her but not for wifey no no jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:07 pm

@Jolena I wish you're right and she has me fooled, but I don't think so. She doesn't tweet about anything else but Kurt, and retweets everything positive about her and Kurt. She has even taken shots on the avocado's, and retweeted a tweet that said Steven thinks he knows best.

She as this pinned to her twitter, among other tweets of Kurt.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
suzq
Jolena
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: