SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 11:35 am

Awww, too bad! Thanks for the update sanlee.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 11:38 am

atem wrote:Awww, too bad! Thanks for the update sanlee.

Yeah, it really wasn't much, just a visit to their set for like 2 minutes. Leave it to Marlene to hype it more than it was. no

I. Marlene King ‏@imarleneking 1h
Dont forget to watch the liars on @katiecouric today! #PLLsonKatie
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:25 pm

2 minutes! Glad I read your update San before I thought about watching it!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 7:25 am

OK, what is up with the headline WetPaint is using saying that Rumor Willis will be Ezra's love inerest? Is that true?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:37 am

atem wrote:OK, what is up with the headline WetPaint is using saying that Rumor Willis will be Ezra's love inerest? Is that true?
I hope not! Who's supposed to be Aria's, Ezra's brother? Wish they'd leave them together. Looks like quite a few changes coming up.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Lost17 wrote:
atem wrote:OK, what is up with the headline WetPaint is using saying that Rumor Willis will be Ezra's love inerest? Is that true?
I hope not! Who's supposed to be Aria's, Ezra's brother? Wish they'd leave them together. Looks like quite a few changes coming up.

You know Wet Paint. I didn't bother to click on the article.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Lost17 wrote:

Gosh I hope not Rumor Willis either!!

There is rumor that this new guy will/might be Aria's new love interest at least for a little while...

As we've previously noted, in Season 4 we're going to meet a hot martial arts instructor named Jake that one of the Liars will "take an interest" in. ET Online reports that this drool-worthy new guy will be played by Step Up Revolution hunk Ryan Guzman.

You only have to take one look at Ryan to realize no one that hot can show up in Rosewood and not have a spark with one of the Liars. Aria is the only single Liar right now, and that's not the only reason to think she'll be the one Ryan cozies up to.
"Its gunna be interesting teachin @lucyhale martial arts for our scenes," Ryan tweeted. "Let's see if I can get her to do a judo hip throw."

Ryan also noted yesterday (March 21) that he was at his "first" PLL table read. Since yesterday was the table read for Season 4, Episode 2, we can expect to see him to show up in that episode, which is reportedly called “Turn of the Shoe.”

So, he's hot, he shows up early in the season when Aria is probably still dealing with the break up, and he's teaching Aria martial arts (maybe she decides she needs to be able to defend herself. About time!). If that's not enough to have Ezria shippers worried, this should do the trick: Writer Bryan Holdman predicts Ezria fans will "hate" Jake despite his good looks.

From Wetpaint:

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 24 156293978-3458849287738733715
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 pm

I love him in that movie, the guy can dance and he's hot for sure! Some amazing dance numbers too, if anyone is interested in that type of movie. I don't want to hate him, haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Oh, I know I will hate him already. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 11:24 pm

This must be him:

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 24 Ariat
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 5:58 am

sanlee088 wrote:Oh, I know I will hate him already. giggling
I'm not thinking we'll be liking Rumor to much either. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon May 27, 2013 10:02 am

Only 2 weeks now ladies!! 👋

I agree w/you all re:Rumor... not thrilled w/her addition nor as Ezra's love interest.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha