SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:53 pm

Since Season 4 has been cancelled, this thread is for any new information or updates regarding future seasons.

Season 4 Sleuthing Threads Here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:50 pm

I knew I missed BIP, didn't realise how much I missed BIP until I watched the US season last month, and watching Brooke's cast right now.

Fiji opens their border to us, quarantine free from December 1 for fully vaccinated travellers. I know we got Bach fatigue last year going from BIP, Bach to Bachette one after the other, and if S4 goes ahead it won't be filmed until this time next year, but I would love a season filmed in March/April and then aired like season 3 in July.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:16 pm

@butterflylove I never get tired of BIP. For me, it's a lot of fun.

If by chance they did start filming Season 4 in March/April I wonder if they would use the same cast they were thinking of having. I'm sure they had started planning contestants, since the cancellation seemed so sudden.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove I never get tired of BIP. For me, it's a lot of fun.

If by chance they did start filming Season 4 in March/April I wonder if they would use the same cast they were thinking of having. I'm sure they had started planning contestants, since the cancellation seemed so sudden.

It wasn't going ahead, and then it was, and then it wasn't again. It was a very confusing time, haha.

If hypothetically (because I don't think it will happen) I assume they'd be able to have much of the same cast, but with some omitted for Brooke's cast and there's some real gems you could add in from that.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum