SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:59 pm

I never thought they were compatible. I'm glad it sounds like she's over it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:12 pm

IMO, I think they might have worked out if she had picked him, but he had too much resentment afterwards at the initial rejection. In any case, they seem now to be in different stages of their lives.

Hannah seems ready to settle down with someone stable and Tyler just seems to be dating for looks. I wasn't at all impressed by Camilla who it seems like dumped him a few days after Tyler declared his love on "Watch What Happens Live" to chase after (apparently unsuccessfully, laugh out loud) F1 driver Lewis Hamilton.

Seems like Tyler's picker is as bad as Hannah's laugh out loud.

In other news, Hannah's book is on the New York Times bestseller's list. Good for her.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:10 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1472689449758826496?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:25 pm

I had to read that a couple of times to understand what's going on. laugh out loud I had no idea he was dating Jed's ex. Congrats to both of them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:14 am

I remember that Patrick was gathering information about Jed right after filming ended. He talked to RS, he was active on Reddit, and he was asking around in Nashville. I suppose that’s how they first met.
I don’t think Hannah ever had anything negative to say about Haley. After all, Jed did what he did to both of them. Hopefully they will be able to get along.

People on Reddit are losing it right now. They couldn’t be more outraged if it was Hannah that Patrick proposed to.cantstopl
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:59 am

I thought Haley was "in on" Jed's plan...?

I guess Hannah would frame it as, "at least something good came out of that fiasco" --- but I still find it very odd.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:16 am

I find it odd, too. I would be happy for my brother that he found love, but not very happy with who he picked if I were in that situation. Glad that I am not.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:53 am

Billysmom wrote:I thought Haley was "in on" Jed's plan...?
Kind of. If we believe what Haley has said, Jed told her that the show is scripted, and feelings are not real. Since she never watched the show, she believed him. He also said that he would quit before hometowns.
She could either accept it or dump him, but there wasn’t much she could have done to help Hannah.

Of course it is easier to be rational about it when you’re not personally involved
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:54 pm

Billysmom wrote:I thought Haley was "in on" Jed's plan...?

I guess Hannah would frame it as, "at least something good came out of that fiasco" --- but I still find it very odd.

That's what I thought too that's why I had to read that article a couple of times. I remember she got a lot of flack for going along with Jed's supposed plan then went to the tabloids and something about a guitar case.

@blueblues thanks for the rundown on Patrick gathering info. I wondered how they would have met during that mess.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:00 pm

As long as everyone lives HEA, I'm OK with whatever. Just be honest and caring and treat everyone with kindness. If both Haley and Hannah do that, it should be fine.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:07 pm

@GuardianAngel I might as well summarize the rest:
Jed returned as an engaged man and ghosted Haley. Too many people in Nashville knew he had been dating Haley, and pretty soon RS, Patrick and every entertainment reporter in the country knew too.
Again, we only have Haley’s word for it, but People (?) contacted her to say that they were running the story and it was up to her if she wanted to give them her side. She ended up giving four interviews - to People, US Weekly, a local radio station and RS.
That’s the one time that she did something that would theoretically gain herself. It did not affect Hannah though.

Jed had borrowed the guitar case that could be seen on the show from Haley, and he never returned it. It became a joke and a symbol for how much Jed sucked, here as well as on Reddit.

My opinion is that while Haley isn’t exactly innocent, those who accuse her of  being in on Jed’s plan need to be a little more specific with what she did wrong and what she should have done instead.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:47 pm

blueblues wrote:@GuardianAngel I might as well summarize the rest:
Jed returned as an engaged man and ghosted Haley. Too many people in Nashville knew he had been dating Haley, and pretty soon RS, Patrick and every entertainment reporter in the country knew too.
Again, we only have Haley’s word for it, but People (?) contacted her to say that they were running the story and it was up to her if she wanted to give them her side. She ended up giving four interviews - to People, US Weekly, a local radio station and RS.
That’s the one time that she did something that would theoretically gain herself. It did not affect Hannah though.

Jed had borrowed the guitar case that could be seen on the show from Haley, and he never returned it. It became a joke and a symbol for how much Jed sucked, here as well as on Reddit.

My opinion is that while Haley isn’t exactly innocent, those who accuse her of  being in on Jed’s plan need to be a little more specific with what she did wrong and what she should have done instead.
All JMO

Yep, that's how I remember it as well.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix quotes.)
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+14
Loulou
Amethyst
Billysmom
alwayscooking
Minney