SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:35 pm

@Maddy I am not surprised. I was kind of astonished that they would actually be doing the show in the midst of the war. Particularly since a lot of the men from previous seasons are actually fighting.

Not a great look IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:21 pm

I'm not surprised either. That's the only decision imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:02 am

Sprite wrote:Please send @natik our best wishes.
I had done it, but didn't let you know, always busy with something. I sent her the best wishes from all of us and from you personally too. She was very busy at work and was totally not interested in this season.

The premiere of the show had been postponed because they were making it totally in Ukrainian. Now there is no Russian there at all.  So probably now we'll be understanding about the same with you, Sprite. Hugesmile
The premiere of the show was today, but I was so busy that didn't have time to inform about it.
I haven't watch it myself yet, it was a very busy day for me. But here is a link for the first episode: https://okolo.tv/movies/peredachi/96843-holostjak-12-sezon-1-vypusk-jefir-281022.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:41 am

@Maddy Thank you. I don't think I have time to watch and he doesn't really draw me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:48 am

I'm not sure how much I'll be watching it myself. Just will try to see what is happening. I don't like how they covered everybody speaking Russian, now it is not that natural.
I'm not sure if anybody will be watching, we'll see. But I'll try to give some information about the girls.
But episode 1 is longer than 5 hours, who has time for that???
But my Ukrainian friends told me that they would miss me if I wouldn't be watching. They are ready to translate whatever I'm not going to understand. Right now I don't even care to understand everything. Not that interested so far. Don't know anybody yet.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:05 am

@Maddy Yes, five hours is ridiculous. That is 2 1/2 episodes in the US and Canada.

I am curious...how popular was the show before the war started and how popular will it be now? Will people watch more because they want something to distract them or will the fake drama be too much because of what the country is going through right now?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:41 pm

Five and a half hours??! That's far too long.

If it was filmed in Ukraine which I imagine it would have been, it would be heartbreaking for viewers to see their beautiful country destroyed?

@Maddy thanks for posting the link. I'm going to have a look.

Glad to hear @natik is doing ok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:18 pm

I get that people think it’s tone deaf to air the show now, but as I understand it, the authorities want things to continue as normal as possible in the parts of the country that are not directly involved in the war (apart from the endless missile strikes). Production is upheld, sports and cultural events are still taking place and so on. It’s a way to show strength and courage.
So why not air a tacky dating show for some mindless escapism? Smiley

There is also the millions who are still refugees all over Europe. It’s good to see that they can watch at least some TV from home.
JMO

“Hiding in the subway from an enemy attack, people sing Ukrainian songs. We cannot be broken.”

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:21 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f62a Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f494

It's heartbreaking.

@blueblues you make a very good point about other's that are able to watch.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:32 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:42 am

@GuardianAngel, I just paid attention that is says:

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 11 - Aleks Topolskiy

Actually, it is Season 12, sorry...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:44 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
Maddy
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum