SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sportsgirl94 Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
ariwolf wrote:my gut feeling is that the red dress girl is gabby but it's too far away to know for sure. definitely a frontrunner date imo.

This would have been before HTDs, correct?  Sorry, I am mixing up the order of Croatia and Austria.  

If that picture is from Vienna then that would be episode 7 date, the date right before HTD’s. RS originally has it episode 6 Vienna and episode 7 Croatia. But it ended up being filmed. Episode 6 was filmed in Croatia and episode 7 was filmed in Vienna.

Thank you! I then definitely think it was one of the F4.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diamond Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:48 pm

There was also this shot in the new promo posted yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to Google Lens that's the Philadelphia City Hall, do we know if there was a Hometown there?
Philadelphia City Hall:
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:59 pm

I don't think we have epi's or htd's anywhere near there.

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - (GABBY WINDEY, RACHEL RECCIA, SERENE RUSSELL, SUSIE EVANS,)

11/2- HTD1 - SUSIE EVANS- VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
11/3 - travel
11/4- HTD 2 - RACHEL RECCIA - ORLANDO FLORIDA
11/5 - travel
11/6- HTD3 - SERENE RUSSELL - OKLAHOMA CITY
11/7 - travel
11/8 - HTD4 - GABBY WINDEY - DENVER, COLORADO

11/9- RC - ELIMINATED:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nice catch.

I wonder if it could be the helicopter date. Sometimes they fly in a helicopter to another city for a date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nice catch.

I wonder if it could be the helicopter date. Sometimes they fly in a helicopter  to another city for a date.

That’s a really good thought. I was trying to think how it fit into the filming schedule. It could very well be that. A thought I had was contestant’s video package they show prior to the contestants arriving. But, I don’t think anyone is from there unless it is their hometown.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:42 pm

Who so desiduck87 on IG. I notice she follows contestants. She is following Gabby and Clayton; they are following her. But, she doesn’t follow any of the other F4 and none of them follow her.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:54 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:Who so desiduck87 on IG.  I notice she follows contestants.  She is following Gabby and Clayton; they are following her.  But, she doesn’t follow any of the other F4 and none of them follow her.

She seems to be a casting producer, On her highlight stories she has one about her casting for Michelle’s season. And I believe before Clayton was announce she was saying on Instagram she was casting for a bachelor she didn’t even know.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:56 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:Who so desiduck87 on IG.  I notice she follows contestants.  She is following Gabby and Clayton; they are following her.  But, she doesn’t follow any of the other F4 and none of them follow her.

Probably casting producer, she has a highlight about casting men for Michelle's season and Demar, Maurissa, Nayte, Deandra, Jessenia, Mari and Chelsea are also following her. Maybe she was part of the casting process of Clayton and Gabby too
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:45 am

[quote="smg2587"]
smg2587 wrote:The fighting and crying.

Edited. Deleting b cause I think I’m wrong. Looking like the one above maybe Rachel.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:42 am

that's rachel imo

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:17 am

Diamond wrote:There was also this shot in the new promo posted yesterday.

According to Google Lens that's the Philadelphia City Hall, do we know if there was a Hometown there?
Philadelphia City Hall:

TPTB have been known to throw obscure shots into a preview. Didn't they use the F2 from Dr. Andy's season in a future Bachelor's preview?

Just throwing out that they could be trying to throw people off.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3840

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:37 am

ariwolf wrote:that's rachel imo

Thanks, I can see her now with the side by side. Editing my post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Jeepers
Agent99
gurlbrit
Sprite
LadyisaDame