SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:57 pm

Wow, Mom had some pretty strong encouraging words for Brandon. Of course more doubt for Nayte.

In every promo I've seen, I noticed there's only one set of hands holding an engagement ring which I believe @ReneeM sleuthed to be Nayte's.

We do have s/caps of both of them in the FRC suits so I'm guessing both shopped for rings, and the F2 will get down on one knee for a heartbreaking scene. I hope she doesn't let him get that far.

I'm looking forward to tonight's finale!

Thanks to all who sleuthed, @Aunties_Love for the FS, those who helped out in anyway, and especially those who kept track of all SM activity!! clapping!

It has been a great season. I don't recall a season that I thoroughly enjoyed as much as I have this one in so many ways. Michelle has upped the anti on being a great lead!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 66285

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Correct me if my recall is wrong - but have we ever had a parent who calls out one of the F2 to their face like Michelle's mom does with Nayte?  I remember Kaitlyn's mom felt Shawn was a better fit than Nick for her but I don't recall her saying it to Nick or Shawn.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 4412

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:06 pm

@Norcalgal wrote:Correct me if my recall is wrong - but have we ever had a parent who calls out one of the F2 to their face like Michelle's mom does with Nayte?  I remember Kaitlyn's mom felt Shawn was a better fit than Nick for her but I don't recall her saying it to Nick or Shawn.

I want to know why she's so darned certain an engagement at the end of this short romance is such a good thing. Generally the parents are skeptical not all in.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3756

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:37 pm

@Norcalgal I don't recall but Brandon is obviously at an advantage since he already met her parents and literally asked for her hand the first time he met them. Less nerves for a second meeting.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:01 pm

Here we go!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:04 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom TYVM!

@mercieme IA Michelle has been one heck of a bachelorette.

I simply have a difficult time in believing a person is in love with two people. So much in love that she specifically says she's in love and that she never met a person like him. She has the same blouse on in her PI when she says that.

Watching that again, IA @Sprite she looks out of it.

I just simply don't believe you can, when you all over and about that one person. You don't have room for anyone else. Michelle is like what Babyface sings, I think of you only on two occasions, that's day and night. :yes: Smiley
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:09 pm

Michelle wants to be a principal!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:10 pm

This is the most welcoming to the family for a F2 I've ever seen. scratch

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:11 pm

The welcome to the family is being tossed around like it's an everyday thing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:13 pm

I really feel kind of bad watching this -- how much Michelle's family likes Brandon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:18 pm

Brandon killed that family visit….at least he knows he left it all out on the table. The heart wants what it wants and I think he will respect Michelle’s choice.

Not sure if Michelle’s father did say he could be a jealous person and they cut it out. Michelle’s parents are gold IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:25 pm

Can't blame Mom about her hesitation, Nayte isn't coming across very confident at all.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
allykat
Shadow
timfan
suzq
pbmax
Maddy
blueblues
Norcalgal
appiah01
mercieme