SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:46 pm

Except for Kaitlyn's season where I don't remember, I found I usually liked the guy in the middle best!  5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f602

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are getting a little ridiculous now imo. From two ILY's in various seasons, now we have 3.

Hasn’t the traditional narrative been that the lead is in love with everyone they bring to the FS though? God forbid there could be sex without love and the prospect of marriage.

The new thing seems to be the lead telling more and more people that they are falling in love with them, but unless I’m mistaken, the phrases “I’m in love with you” and “I love you” have still only been said to more than one person by Ben and Arie.
Those words are like kryptonite. I believe it had a huge impact on Ben’s relationship with Lauren, and don’t even get me started on Lauren Luyendyk and her insecurities.

Now it seems like Clayton is making the same mistake. I trust Michelle to be smarter than that.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:04 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1469713648365019137?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:19 pm

@blueblues That was my comment referring to the bold in the epi description as well as Michelle "pondering" if she's in love with three. IIRC usually it's the remaing two they ponder about until there's clarity. Smiley IA they throw the love word around as if we're talking about food. In earlier season's it was taboo to mention the word love by the lead. I don't think they were even allowed to say I'm falling for you. Doesn't matter, new era new revenues new ratings to achieve. Smiley

bluwavz wrote:
The Bachelorette: 1808 (12/14)

“1808” – snipped After a trio of exciting and passionate dates, Michelle finds herself questioning—could she be in love with three men at once? Still pondering that question, she’ll head into the rose ceremony with only two roses and one heartbreaking decision to make on “The Bachelorette,” airing TUESDAY, DEC. 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The three men who will vie for Michelle’s heart are the following:

Brandon J., 27, a traveling nurse recruiter from Portland, Ore
   Joe, 28, a real estate developer from Minneapolis, Minn.
   Nayte, 27, a sales executive from Austin, Texas

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-1808-12-14/

I think I mentioned this forgive me if I'm repeating myself, in another clip it looked like Michelle was at the F3 RC when she went outside and was crouching down because you could see the same dress in two very quick shots. I and other's speculated that's probably when she let Joe go but now with the clip @bluwavz posted, Brandon pulls her aside to talk to her. The voice over shows Michelle crying "I have to let him go". Do we think Brandon said something about Joe? It could be the usual reinforcement by the F2 that they are in love with the lead.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:36 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, and the clarity usually happens right before it’s time to put on the FRC dress or suit. giggling

They are hinting at some new tension between the guys, which would be more than understandable, but I really hope Brandon doesn’t start to play dirty now.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1469758959015890951?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:28 pm

So does this mean they are permanently going to house the F3 together? Instead of keeping them in separate locations and bringing them together only for the rose ceremonies?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:57 pm

eusebeia wrote:So does this mean they are permanently going to house the F3 together?  Instead of keeping them in separate locations and bringing them together only for the rose ceremonies?  

They have been doing that for a while now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:10 am

IDK I've said it before imo Michelle is into Brandon. I don't think she's acting with him.

Do we know where they take place? Sorry if I missed it. The room looks like a standard modern room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1470121351314817036?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:12 pm

@bluwavz That vid made me smile!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:09 pm

I just listened to Casey on Click Bait and he was raving about Brandon, saying he's a great guy and very smooth (meant it in a positive way). I originally thought that Michelle was more into Joe than Brendan but I've changed my mind on that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
notarose
champagnemami
albean99
Norcalgal
Sprite