SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by appiah01 Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:23 pm

Michelle is VERY in love with Nayte.

And he is in love with her. To say he loves the subtle things that make her Michelle is such a sweet and beautiful thing to say.

They're also very sexy, wildly attractive, and well matched. These other men are a DISTANT second.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:24 pm

And shockingly Nayte gets the best date. No horses or zip lining to keep them distracted. They just get to hang and make out right from the start. Kissing him is magical and his relationship is the one that has doubt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Can they turn off the kissing noises??

IA @Sprite no distance between them like the other dates. TPTB have no imagination to keep us guessing.

Also, doesn't the F1 have their date shown last?

That was a beautiful daytime date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:38 pm

He is in love as much as I am! How long she has been waiting for this.

Girl has got it bad. She can't stop smiling!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:44 pm

She says she is in love. This is what a soul mate feels like. Oh my.

This was the only date that both she and the guy look animated and not monotone.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:51 pm

Brandon cracks. Nayte is not liking this. Thinks it is desperation.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:56 pm

Aww this is a sad F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:46 pm

So true that Michelle and Nayte are both high-energy. It would be so draining for her to have to bring all the energy to Joe or Brandon. Something tells me Joe's "goofy side" is a once-a-year occurrence. I just remember their prom date--when they were dancing, Joe just stood still, and she twirled around him. Maybe his injuries don't allow him to dance, I thought, but then today he went zip-lining so that couldn't have been it.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:06 am

Catching up on the episode now.  What's with the kissing noises?  GA I agree, turn it down!  Fireworks (shades of Ed) for Brandon's fantasy suite.  

So Brandon had a burgundy tee on when he left Michelle, but arriving in the room he has an olive green tee on!  How long was it from when he left Michelle to when he arrived in the room, he had to have a change of clothes?

LOL Joe and Michelle picnicked on Prosecco!  So no hot tub in Joe's fantasy suite.  Interesting.

Nayte being put on the spot, he did not look comfortable opening himself up.  Another hot tub.  Do we have any idea on who got the "most expensive"?  Whoa Michelle told Nayte she was in love with him too.  LOL a freaking Mariachi band!!!!

That rose ceremony was heart wrenching, I really felt for Joe.

So watching the preview, it's a standard Final Rose.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:47 am

gurlbrit wrote:snipped

Nayte being put on the spot, he did not look comfortable opening himself up.  Another hot tub.  Do we have any idea on who got the "most expensive"?  snipped

IA Nayte did not look comfortable telling Michelle how he looked. Regarding the bold, I was going to do that last night but it got late for me.

IIRC they stayed at the Conrad? I'll see if I can find it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:48 am

Ratings:

Elsewhere, ABC had nothing unusual to report with its pairing of “The Bachelorette” (Viewers: #3, 3.15 million; A18-49: #2, 0.6/ 5 from 8-10 p.m.) and “Queens” (Viewers: #3, 1.12 million; A18-49: #3, 0.2/ 2 at 10 p.m.). Translation: “Queens” is simply not clicking. A Tuesday 8 p.m. edition of Fox singing competition “I Can See Your Voice” (Viewers: #4, 1.75 million; A18-49: #3t, 0.3/ 2 at 8 p.m.) led into the minimally sampled “Gordon Ramsay’s Road Trip” (Viewers: #4, 946,000; A18-49: #4, 0.2/ 2 at 9 p.m.). And The CW featured dramas “The Flash” (Viewers: #5, 725,000; A18-49: #5, 0.2/ 2 at 8 p.m.), which was once its crown jewel, and “Riverdale” (Viewers: #5, 325,000; A18-49: #5, 0.1/ 0 at 9 p.m.).

https://programminginsider.com/tuesday-ratings-nbc-sitcom-grand-crew-left-at-the-starting-gate/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:13 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, it was the Conrad in Punta Mita
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
notarose
champagnemami
albean99
Norcalgal
Sprite