SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:41 am

I love what Zac's done since the show and he seems to be keeping his private life out of the spotlight. Good for him and I hope that he finds someone special, if he already hasn't.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:55 pm

Zac has so much passion for what he does = it's admirable for those of us who aren't in a relationship with him. But it might be a bit crowded if we were.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:34 pm

This is why I love Zac so much. His dedication, his passion, his determination to help people fight against addictions and mental problems.
CBS This Morning features Zac on the “ Letter to Younger Self” segment

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzJV1KSOysC/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:58 pm

sdmom wrote:This is why I love Zac so much. His  dedication, his passion, his determination to help people fight against addictions and mental problems.
CBS This Morning features Zac on the “ Letter to Younger Self” segment

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzJV1KSOysC/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Full video here

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:23 pm

He is simply a wonderful human being. He's what saints are made of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:14 pm

I don’t see it being discussed here but it’s been talking about in Reddit.
Zac Clark and Kaitlyn Bristow were filmed together in NYC twice. One is they were dining together, one is them dancing at Houston Hall NYC. Gossip site Deuxmoi had the dancing video in their IG story a couple of days ago. Too bad I didn’t capture the video.

Interesting pairing if you ask me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:31 pm

Was coming to see if someone mentioned it. From that dancing in NYC where their outfit matched for whatever theme party they were attending ,it made it seems like they are very close to having a relationship but it's gonna be so complicated. Lots of posters were saying that Zac would loose credibility if he gets involved with Kaitlyn who makes parts of her income from Spade & Sparrows wine selling. On the other hand, Jason seems to have moved on, he was himself spotted with a random girl in NYC that same day Kaitlyn was there as per all the IG stories. IF this relationship progress, I will be quite surprised, it seems they are worlds apart.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:46 pm

Didn’t Zac and Tsushima break up in part due to her desiring the limelight and Zac wanting a more predictable life? If so, I just don’t see this.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:32 pm

@luvstx I never heard either give a reason for the breakup. Being on the bachelor must be a little like being addicted as people just can't leave the sphere of influence easily! It's a balancing act to keep yourself in BN good graces without letting BN dominate your life!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:54 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Was coming to see if someone mentioned it.  From that dancing in NYC where their outfit matched for whatever theme party they were attending ,it made it seems like they are very close to having a relationship but it's gonna be so complicated.  Lots of posters were saying that Zac would loose credibility if he gets involved with Kaitlyn who makes parts of her income from Spade & Sparrows wine selling.   On the other hand, Jason seems to have moved on, he was himself spotted with a random girl in NYC that same day Kaitlyn was there as per all the IG stories.  IF this relationship progress, I will be quite surprised, it seems they are worlds apart.    

It’s his 40th b day party. But I have not seen any evidence KB was there or not.

Some Redittors also think Zac is at her New Year Party.
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 Img_5610

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1ka8D5g7cJ/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

See the reflection of the guy with suspenders in the mirror? Blake Moynes had a story of him and Zac with the same outfit and I think Blake also storied himself at KB’s party, so that’s how people think Zac was holding KB’s leg.

Anyway, they are two adults so hopefully they know what they are doing! But it’s interesting for me to see how this will unfold. Will either one make the relationship public? How long will it last? Noisy me will update you guys if I hear any more news.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:50 pm

Thanks for all the updates on a potential relationship that I'm not crazy about. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:35 am

Ugh I was hoping she would stop dating for awhile especially someone from BN yet again. :/ I like Zac but agree if he's not a drinker and seems to be more on the less social side I don't think this relationship will last long.

Kaitlyn kept her and Jason's a secret for a few months and if more people catch on then eventually they may say something.

(Oh oops I mentioned Kaitlyn more in Zac's thread sorry!)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 8367-910 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 I_got_13 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+14
Topazgold
olive54321
Mella13
bluwavz
Sprite