SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:22 pm

notarose wrote:Zac is like Santa on Twitter.

Source

I followed the thread, someone in Recovery Release is helping this family.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:56 pm

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 D82db210
https://www.instagram.com/stories/rhone/2753253831376451691/?hl=en

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:43 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY10jnLOgVo/?utm_medium=copy_link

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:23 pm

I am so happy to see him "KEEP GOING" helping others. Not many can commit to what he does for those who are just needing the one person to hear their cries. If he changes just one person's life for the better, that is magnanimous in itself.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:03 pm

hbbanner Zac!

He looks great. Is that a new hair cut?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:58 am

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698
Zac & team inspire carrot

Updates:
Release is readying a 5th recovery home in what looks to be a property outside of NY. (I didn’t SC. There was a large yard with a bank of mature trees so easy assumption).
The foundation has formed a 4th partnership for scholarships so this IMO should help share the fundraising work load.
Monday runs are now sponsored and organized by Rhone (a foundation sponsor) with Zac as run host.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:37 pm

Bachelorette’ Star Zac Clark on How Running Marathons Supports His Sobriety
“This past year, we raised over a million dollars,” he tells AskMen. “In the New York City marathon road alone, we raised $420,000. It was unbelievable.”
https://www.askmen.com/fitness/health/bachelorette-star-zac-clark-on-how-running-marathons-supports-his-sobriety.html
yes to Zac and his team
Great interview on how physical activity enhances mental health.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:44 pm

What a great article! I had no idea they raised an incredible $1million dollars.

He's a gem inside and out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:03 pm

In April Zac will run the Boston Marathon leading a team of 10 organized by Poland Spring Water.
Zac talks about it in a story posted here:
https://www.instagram.com/stories/polandspringwtr/2765026938651405999/?hl=en

I’ve noticed that his brand partners have all sponsored 1 or more Release Recovery Foundation fundraising event and that the partnerships are continuing into this new year. Poland Spring and Rhone have also taken on sharing in the organizing of events which IMO lightens the load of the Foundation team. It’s an interesting dynamic and a good business model.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:19 pm

Excellent IG story reminded us of how to look after ourselves during the winter months for those that wake up in the dark and finish work in the dark along with cold blustery days that never seem to end.

That's great that Poland Spring and Rhone are sharing in the organizing of events.

I think, this is just going to get bigger and bigger and I wish them all continued success.

Looking forward to the Marathon. They usually have links to track the runners so we can check their progress.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:07 am

@GuardianAngel Funny I was just talking to my co-workers yesterday about waking up in the dark and working in the dark. I've been on nights the last couple of weeks because our regular night staff was in an accident and they couldn't get anyone to cover. Since I've been doing the nights I barely see any daylight. I work 11 pm to 7 am and try to go to sleep around 9-10 am. By the time I wake up it is dark again. I feel totally loopy. My brain is not nearly as sharp as usual. I find myself forgetting more and making more mistakes when doing stuff. I just don't feel like myself, even though I am getting the same amount of sleep as I usually do. Part of it is just age since I did nights years ago and didn't feel like this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:48 am

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Funny I was just talking to my co-workers yesterday about waking up in the dark and working in the dark. I've been on nights the last couple of weeks because our regular night staff was in an accident and they couldn't get anyone to cover. Since I've been doing the nights I barely see any daylight. I work 11 pm to 7 am and try to go to sleep around 9-10 am. By the time I wake up it is dark again. I feel totally loopy. My brain is not nearly as sharp as usual. I find myself forgetting more and making more mistakes when doing stuff. I just don't feel like myself, even though I am getting the same amount of sleep as I usually do. Part of it is just age since I did nights years ago and didn't feel like this.

Some say that those who work nights and sleep days should get some type of light therapy. I purchased a Verilux "Happy Light" some time ago. It's compact USB lamp and can sit on your desk (if you have one for work) so that during the work hours you can get some "rays".

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+14
Topazgold
olive54321
Mella13
bluwavz
Sprite