SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no worries.

Sauble Beach is a very popular spot.

We need Sharleen to give us more! laugh out loud There is such a wide vast area of possibilities it will be fun trying to figure this out, like the last one.

I've been trying to find a resort, or lodge with the stone wall, but nothing yet.

It's somewhere in here imo. laugh out loud There are a lot of beautiful lakes surrounded by cottages motels and resorts in this whole area of the map.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source
I have found quite a few with the stone walls on Lake Simcoe where they were last season, but not with the black railings. BUT what I am wondering....could they actually be in the same place yet some crew and hosts stay somewhere else? I found 2 places close to the place used last year but one has the stone wall but not all black railings.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:22 am

source

ETA:

SO....I have been investigating and it seems that they are filming in a different locale but in the same area as they were last year.  I followed one of the posters to her facebook and she is currently living in Orillia.  Also on one of the posts that Kevin responded to, no he's not filming the BIP in Sauble(this is of note as I believe that the Wendt's have their cabin at the Sauble area.

The posts below were on the post above so the "source" link applies to the below stuff.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:01 pm

I didn't think they'd be in Sauble Beach. It's very touristy there. Kevin's thumbs up leads me to believe it's a much nicer place as evident by Sharleen's post. It looks lovely but not out in the wilderness like the other place. It looks to be right on the lake from Sharlee's post you can see the lake behind her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no worries.

We need Sharleen to give us more! laugh out loud There is such a wide vast area of possibilities it will be fun trying to figure this out, like the last one.

I've been trying to find a resort, or lodge with the stone wall, but nothing yet.

It's somewhere in here imo. laugh out loud There are a lot of beautiful lakes surrounded by cottages motels and resorts in this whole area of the map.

Source
I have found quite a few with the stone walls on Lake Simcoe where they were last season, but not with the black railings.  BUT what I am wondering....could they actually be in the same place yet some crew and hosts stay somewhere else?  I found 2 places close to the place used last year but one has the stone wall but not all black railings.

I think they could be at the Fern Resort on Lake Couchiching with is north of Orillia. Most of the roofs on the premises are red. They have a variety of accomodations i.e. bayside cottage which they had last season. I've included a link to a picture that shows the curved railings, not black but white.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't think they'd be in Sauble Beach. It's very touristy there. Kevin's thumbs up leads me to believe it's a much nicer place as evident by Sharleen's post. It looks lovely but not out in the wilderness like the other place. It looks to be right on the lake from Sharlee's post you can see the lake behind her.
I am thinking that they are on the east side of Lake Simcoe which is the same side they were on for last season. There are 3 that I am looking at, 1 in particular that has cabins and private areas at the property as well as a hotel.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:23 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Source
I have found quite a few with the stone walls on Lake Simcoe where they were last season, but not with the black railings.  BUT what I am wondering....could they actually be in the same place yet some crew and hosts stay somewhere else?  I found 2 places close to the place used last year but one has the stone wall but not all black railings.

I think they could be at the Fern Resort on Lake Couchiching with is north of Orillia. Most of the roofs on the premises are red. They have a variety of accomodations i.e. bayside cottage which they had last season. I've included a link to a picture that shows the curved railings, not black but white.

I had thought about the Fern Resort as well but for a few reasons, I don't think so.  1) the railings and grounds don't really match the video and 2) the cabins don't have the same interior that is in the cabin like the one on Kevin's IG where it has wood panneling inside.  There are other cottages up the lake farther that do have the interior panelling on the walls and are close to Fern.  I am wondering if the producers/host are at Fern and the filming of the show is at another lodge close by.  I say that as Fern seems too busy and large to be able to hide filming at.

ETA:

FWIW, I went snooping and the person that I was researching is living in the vicinity of the Fern. Problem is, I can't find the cabins or rooms that Kevin and sharleen are staying in. Not to mention, the railings are different in all buildings from what is in the Sharleen video. I checked the resort....It is 960.00 per night(this includes all food) there but from June 14 through June 26 the whole resort is completely booked up(I only started checking it on the 14th so I am sure that if I thought to check it earlier, it would actually be sold out from the 10th onwards. So in effect they are booked up for the 2 weeks....it does match up to Kevin's post regarding him being gone for more than 2 weeks. I still think it is worth while to keep looking.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:01 pm

I believe filming has ended as one of the producers has posted a post similiar to what they posted at the end of filming of BIP CA last season. That person is private so I can't share it. This does match though what I found earlier about the Fern being booked completely through June till the 25th. Starting the 25th, you can book rooms again. That again matches in a way what Kevin Wendt posted June 1 and another post saying that he's gone for a few weeks.

I heard from someone last season that filming actually went for 3 weeks from start to finish but they were on site for a little more than a month with setup and teardown after filming ended. I think the same has happened this time too as once again, it does match up to Kevin's, and Fern Resorts timeline.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:18 am

I have been looking around Fern Resort and can't find anything that matches up. The window's don't match and neither does the covered patio area. They are big on white lattice where Sharleen's IG doesn't show any white lattice and their railings are not black wrought iron. jmo unless I'm missing something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been looking around Fern Resort and can't find anything that matches up. The window's don't match and neither does the covered patio area. They are big on white lattice where Sharleen's IG doesn't show any white lattice and their railings are not black wrought iron. jmo unless I'm missing something.

I know, I had doubts too but according to my friend in the area, there is filming happening near Fern all month. Then with my research, that is the only place that is better quality than where they were last year, which Kevin alluded to, that is closed for the amount of time that they were filming for. I tried all other places there to book some nights and those resorts were open for booking. The only other thing that has me questioning things is that Kevin seemed to spend some time on the other side of lake from what the fern is on though....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:45 am

I think I know where they are staying.  It is about another 45 min north of where they were last season.  It is at the Christie's Mill Inn and Spa in Port Severn.  They are on the eastern side of Lake Huron Inlet.

Sharleen's video:

Bach in Paradise CA video:

Google Earth Map showing location:

building

building/grounds

ariel view grounds

From Sharleen's video and tieing to pics of the building and grounds.

From Bachelor in Paradise IG video matching up to building, etc

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well done. Great find.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That looks like a match to me! yes

Port Severn is a beautiful spot on Georgian Bay. Anywhere up north is so nice.

That's only 1 1/2 hours north of Toronto, for Kevin and family so that's very convenient.

I'm looking forward to this!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
albean99
jojo47
richmondrose
Sprite
suzq
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum