SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2023 9:49 pm

It seems a good mix. Some really attractive women...although I could already do without Lisa. I foresee more crying from her and she is already starting to act desperate...and we aren't even an hour in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2023 10:09 pm

OK...this is somewhat off topic, but Garret and his hair is totally distracting me. It reminds me of...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2023 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

I'm surprised it's 2 hours? I wonder if they will have the after show which I enjoy too.

Or maybe this is until 9:30 then the after show. TV Guide says 2 hours.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2023 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I haven't seen anything about the after show. Too bad. I enjoyed it.

Joey is so entertaining, but he does not know his cars. That is a Ferrari, not a Porche!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2023 11:01 pm

Nice to see Abigail and Noah in the very long preview.

Ugh Demi. :headbanging

Was that cowboy at the proposal location?

I need to go back to the list of contests to remember their names.

Looking forward to next week!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2023 11:04 pm

Oh bloody hell...Demi! I really don't need to see her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 10, 2023 12:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice to see Abigail and Noah in the very long preview.

Ugh Demi. :headbanging

Was that cowboy at the proposal location?

I need to go back to the list of contests to remember their names.

Looking forward to next week!!

Do you think it is Joey that maybe is proposing? That guy just makes me laugh. When I saw the cowboy boots getting off the boat I thought is that Joey? laugh out loud I like him. I'm surprised he is still single.
I thought he turned over a new leaf with jeans and a t-shirt on but that didn't last long. laugh out loud

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 10, 2023 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 He makes me laugh too.

I think it was Joey. He had a cowboy hat on and a small frame compared to the other guys.

Article about Sharleen. She's a great host!

'Bachelor in Paradise Canada': Host Sharleen Joynt couldn't keep up with thrilling twists and turns

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 10, 2023 9:36 pm

I don't know if this works outside Canada.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 10, 2023 10:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I think I know where they are staying.  It is about another 45 min north of where they were last season.  It is at the Christie's Mill Inn and Spa in Port Severn.  They are on the eastern side of Lake Huron Inlet.

Sharleen's video:

Bach in Paradise CA video:

Google Earth Map showing location:

building

building/grounds

ariel view grounds

From Sharleen's video and tieing to pics of the building and grounds.

From Bachelor in Paradise IG video matching up to building, etc

I noticed the name on the building when Joey was on his dated but it was too quick. I rewatched it on City TV. and saw, Christie's Mill, Great sleuthing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!
Welcome to Christie’s Mill Inn and Spa! Our scenic waterfront property sits on 16 acres of beautiful, landscaped grounds and shores of the Muskoka Lakes. With access to Georgian Bay and the Trent Severn Waterway, you’ll always be steps away from breathtaking waterside views.Our resort in Port Severn, South Muskoka prides itself on the relaxing and luxurious atmosphere we maintain throughout the year. From Winter to Summer, our resort offers plenty of seasonal outdoor and indoor activities for you to explore. Visit our luxurious resort located in South Muskoka today!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 10, 2023 10:21 pm

City TV link wouldn't let me take a s/cap of anything. As soon as I use my tool the screen goes black. So I took a picture with my phone. giggling

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2023 10:00 pm

I've been trying to match those boots on podium guy, nothing yet.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
albean99
jojo47
richmondrose
Sprite
suzq
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum