SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:00 pm

This just posted on Twitter. Football beats all

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  heads up Pittsburgh due to @ESPNNFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  vs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] airing on ABC’s Pittsburgh station @WTAE TV Ch.4 tonight’s season premiere of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  will be seen late night tonight at approx 1:06 A.M. ET if you plan to DVR it set it for an extra hour to be sure Just in case game goes into overtime 😢🤬
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:14 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm hoping that not reading any info about Clayton's season since they started filming will help me be somewhat interested in his show. Here's hoping! giggling

You continue to be my alter ego! I haven’t paid any attention to Clayton’s season as I was enjoying Michelle’s. Not that excited about tonight but perhaps sleuthing will be fun. Hopefully.

And I am not excited about Jesse P but my daughter says st least he had hosting experience of sorts
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:19 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks, so that's what Kelly and Ryan were talking about in another clip I just watched.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting. Who's Claire? laugh out loud I have to go look.

Here we go! I have a feeling it's going to be an emotional mess of a season for Clayton!

Thanks everyone for all the great sleuthing! We're not done yet. We need to figure out who is the F1. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:03 pm

Mom shouldn't be so excited that he is the next Bachelor. She should be very, very afraid and probably embarrassed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:07 pm

Question: Why am I the Bachelor?

Answer: Because I am the most gullible.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:07 pm

OMG...I want to slap him already. Enough with the stupid tears. The season hasn't even started yet!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:08 pm

no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:09 pm

so glad jesse is hosting!
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:10 pm

Love Jesse as host already! Probably more than Clayton. Lol Jesse hasn’t changed a bit since his season.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:no no

Because they will do anything to get airtime no matter how stupid or embarrassing,

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
suzq
mizzoufan
gurlbrit
pavalygurl
Jolena