SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I started to think that they other day when I saw a clip, can't remember which one and realized I hadn't seen much of her. She doesn't post a lot on SM.

The special treatment on the entrance, and I think music too?

She has a cute story up right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I started to think that they other day when I saw a clip, can't remember which one and realized I hadn't seen much of her. She doesn't post a lot on SM.

The special treatment on the entrance, and I think music too?

She has a cute story up right now.

yeah and clayton saying he's met a lot of great women but he's been dying to talk to rachel all night. it felt like a classic f1 edit to me but twt
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

She's quite on SM. IIRC she is following the same producer Rachel/Matt follows and one of Nayte's follows.

ETA yes, as sleuthed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:06 am

Jesse is handling the job quite well indeed.

I liked what I saw of the F4 along with Teddi and Lyndsey W. Ency looks like she's fun. Hailey is cute. It's obvious that Clayton likes bubbly, outgoing types. I was intrigued that Susie said they had different personalities. She's done some interesting things with her life, but so far just seems like your average pageant girl. Rachel had good chemistry with Clayton, and got the spotlight position. Gabby wasn't what I was expecting!

So, the two women who blew themselves up on day one -- how is that you quit your job, spend hours of your time on casting calls and interviews, spend thousands on a new wardrobe, makeup, etc. -- and decide on day one that this is not for you? I agree with those who feel that Salley made a deal with the producers. "This isn't quite the right time for you, sweetie? Still smarting from your wedding drama? We can find you a spot on the beach this summer. No worries. Why don't you go home and take care of yourself? But first, wouldn't it be best to go have a talk with Clayton?"

As for Claire, no clue. Your basic night one drunk, maybe combined with her seeing that Clayton had little interest in her. Maybe she felt that she was toast anyway. Back to the spray tanning booth.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:48 am

Very good and Jesse Palmer is a good host

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:56 am

Hotmomma wrote:Hello everyone!! I haven’t been on in a long time.. But I am going to jump in this time!!!

handwave Hi there. Good to see you back. Hugesmile you were always a good sleuther so glad to see you back to help sleuth this one out. All the girls are pretty, I think he's got the most beautiful gals out of all the previous bachelors .jmo Should be interesting to see who he ends up with. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:33 am

I must confess I only read the women's bios this am and taped the show which I kinda ff through after the Steeler game...thanks Ben!  Anyway, IDK what to think...the whole show had kind of a surreal feeling to me.  I think Clayton is probably a decent, nice man but IMHO in way over his head with this group of women.  Some of them are actually a bit scary and I was not the least bit unhappy to see the engaged girl or the angry chicken wings one go home right away.  Many seem to have real, very impressive careers...what is it that Clayton does, medical sales, maybe.  I told a friend that I think he is quite naive about the show and that the producers will most likely make a fool of him.   He did show some backbone with chicken wing girl, but the jury is still out for me.  He reminds me a bit of Sean with the semi awkward kissing...not as bad but I was surprised some said he was a good kisser.  IMO, I think he's never had this many impressive women reportedly interested in him.  I'm a bit worried on his behalf.  I still don't see what all the fuss is about, but I did warm up to him a bit.  I'm gonna go with a no on Jesse as host.  I actually found myself missing CH a bit which is strange.  He and Clayton both seemed to me to act like they were at some cult like positivity confab or something.  Maybe I'm just being too critical...Anyway, I did like a few of the women...Teddi and Rachel so far.  It was interesting enough to watch again but I'm still having a bit of cringe.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good to see you here!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:42 am

Sprite wrote:This is like Jessie is hosting his twin brother.

LOL my thoughts exactly, when I saw them side by side it was hard to determine who was The Bachelor.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:26 am

Just finish watching. I will say it was not a boring first episode compared to first episodes of the past.

The Salley thing went to long. Susie will be a core fan base favorite. She already getting followed more so than any other women. I do wonder what her edit will be after her 1on1 next week. I thought she was okay but nothing really stood out yet. Saw good initial chemistry between Teddi and Rachel. The Claire stuff felt like the less produce night one drama they had in years. Overall I really like the women.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:21 am

I really liked Sally sad she left seemed very genuine. I really like Rachel she's very cute and natural. I hope she's F1

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:19 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s The Bachelor opened its 26th season with 3.8 million total viewers and a 0.9 rating — down sharply from its year-ago premiere (5.2 mil/1.3) but still leading Monday in the demo.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
suzq
mizzoufan
gurlbrit
pavalygurl
Jolena