SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:11 pm

I don't understand how someone can be so devious mean and rude to another person. In Shanee's PI she is proud she's an idiot and showing off how mean she can be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] moved it from Feb 7th thread.

Sprite wrote:OMG I am so sick of Shanae. This is so stupid and he is the one who is letting it go on. He is so naive about this show and such a production puppet.

These producers need to go. There needs to be a shake up so there can be some changes in these stupid, repetitive, boring, drama filled storylines. Same crap every season. If I was him, I would say enough...goodbye to both and if producers don't like it...tough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OMG. Thank you. I'm on nights the last couple of weeks, plus double shifts. My brain is mush.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:29 pm

IDIOT!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:32 pm

He has got to be watching this now and thinking wow, I was an idiot!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:32 pm

She disgusts me. If they think I'm interested in this season with people like that they are so wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no problem! I've done that several times. Smiley

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:32 pm

This is tiresome. Please bring on the real relationships!

Shanae is just awful and she is eating out of the producers hands. Hate that BIP is in her future….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:33 pm

Any smart woman there must have lost any shred of respect for Clayton after that.

I would love it if when this sh*t happens again, the rest of the women just get up and go...bye bye. Now that would truly be the most dramatic season ever!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:33 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:He has got to be watching this now and thinking wow, I was an idiot!

Or more likely…why did I accept what the producers told me to do ?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:34 pm

OMG that girl is so mean. I wonder who her next victim will be. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:39 pm

Jolena wrote:OMG that girl is so mean. I wonder who her next victim will be. jmo

I believe it is Genevieve, hence why we saw so much of her tonight. I think they have a 2 on 1.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:44 pm

Finally. A single date where we don't have to listen to Shanae. Those poor other women stuck with her back at the hotel.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
jojo47
Jeepers
happyharvick
ariwolf
suzq