SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:11 pm

I've said this a couple of times, this better not be a switcharoo season. He chooses Susie then switches.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:15 pm

Here it comes. Bye Genevieve.

I am dying. "I totally understand." So understanding. She couldn't get out of there fast enough!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've said this a couple of times, this better not be a switcharoo season. He chooses Susie then switches.

Wasn’t there a Bachelor who dated his final 2 after filming ended?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:23 pm

Therapist isn't buying Sarah's BS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am wondering if he just continued dating both post show since he was so confused or if who he picked decided they/he needed time since he couldn't keep it in his pants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:25 pm

My guess….” It ain’t over til it’s over” because there was no FRC. They end the season with Clayton being all alone /cliffhanger? At AFTR we find out he and Rachel are dating. Jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:29 pm

If the stupid psychotherapist dropped that bombshell, she should have told the dolt who it was since clearly he isn't bright enough to figure it out on his own.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:31 pm

OMG. This is so ridiculous. It's like the stupid telephone game in high school.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:34 pm

This is how I thought it would play out. Poor Teddi will be crushed at the rose ceremony which doesn’t look like we are going to be seeing this week, ugh!!! Unless they can fit the 1-1 and elimination all in what time is left…
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:41 pm

I bet they had to explain performative to Clayton.

Mind blowing...what did you build? Zero. I don't believe any of you.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:42 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:This is how I thought it would play out. Poor Teddi will be crushed at the rose ceremony which doesn’t look like we are going to be seeing this week, ugh!!! Unless they can fit the 1-1 and elimination all in what time is left…

Five minutes for Serene and then a quick RC. I would think they have to end with a RC since next week is HT.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:This is how I thought it would play out. Poor Teddi will be crushed at the rose ceremony which doesn’t look like we are going to be seeing this week, ugh!!! Unless they can fit the 1-1 and elimination all in what time is left…

Five minutes for Serene and then a quick RC. I would think they have to end with a RC since next week is HT.

I forgot there will be no cocktail party before the RC, so yep they will finally end an episode how they are supposed to. Great job Producers! laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:49 pm

Serene...how did you fall in love? When did that happen? I don't see it. Zero chemistry. Zero interest.

On the other hand, I would love to be in that museum without anyone else to enjoy those paintings...and not have to recreate the Kiss with Clayton.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
philphan
notarose
suzq
Amethyst
Miakennedy