SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu May 05, 2022 9:50 pm

Waiting for ep9 to upload, but I'm not surprised that DanH went.  When she said he looked like Elmer Fudd I thought there are no romantic feelings there laugh out loud.  I think the only two Nicole is interested is Mr Chapman and DannyB.  MrC is purely physical and MrB is a long-term proposition imo. If I were to guess, she picks MrB and it doesn't last as all involved seem to have gone back to their normal lives.  

I've enjoyed binge watching.  Nicole is great, her family are amazing and the host/narrator is just the funniest laugh out loud.  The guys have been so well cast for their looks and personalities, but quite a few have previous tv experience so I have a hard time believing any of them are genuine really.  I don't even know if Nicole is genuine, but it must suck that she has done all this and only has just over 8K ig followers.  I hope she does find love just so she gets something out of the experience.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon May 09, 2022 12:36 pm

Possibility…..hey ya never know what could happen laugh out loud

Lincoln leaves late in the game before the finale .. DannyB and Jesse are at the finale .. 2 possibilities here .. he returns at the finale and she says no to DB AND JJ and Lincoln does propose and she says yes or they agree to move forward .. OR .. she says no to DB and JJ and potentially leaves alone or asks for Lincoln to be returned and Lincoln shows up to save the day .. especially if he truly has abandoned van living full time

(LINCOLN CHAPMAN When we got back from the UK, I stopped living out of the van. Feels like a fun time to say it. No spoilers, just some fun confusion🧘‍� #thecourtship )

TWITTER LINCOLN CHAPMAN

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 09, 2022 5:01 pm

Here is a YT Episode 9 Recap since I was unable to do my live recap for this episode, I really like the person who does these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--QHtFqt5yA
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 09, 2022 9:54 pm

@Agent99 I don't understand why this show isn't more popular. She is so good in so many ways not to mention the format imo is a welcoming change.

BTW how are you watching?

@chasus71 thanks for the youtube recap!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue May 10, 2022 12:10 am

@Jeepers  "When we got back from the UK"   question

@GuardianAngel  I'm watching the link that @djogbenyuie recommended upthread.  There is a lot of adware etc, but it's watchable.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2022 11:05 pm

@Agent99 thanks. I can't get it to work for me. None of the servers work. It doesn't matter which epi I choose, it won't load it. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 11, 2022 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Agent99 thanks. I can't get it to work for me. None of the servers work. It doesn't matter which epi I choose, it won't load it. sad

Just saw that the episodes are now on youtube  (link to ep 3).  Hopefully they won't get taken down.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2022 8:12 pm

@Agent99 thanks. I got so excited. I have checked youtube often but only get a bunch of spam links. hmmm

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captu900

IIRC someone said it was the same producer as TB. Does anyone recall who it was?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed May 11, 2022 10:06 pm

Hopefully some of you can view this preview for tonight's episode, it is of Nicole and Miles talking about commitment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir4jGCKPYNw&t=3s
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 12, 2022 4:53 am

The courtship episode 10 Part 1:

Last episode Mr. Hunter was eliminated, and Mr. Chapman was bolstering with nothing but doubts…….

---The episode starts with the daily tea announcing the pleasure garden with carousels and fire breathing acts to get the flames going.

---Nicole tells the court about how she was just so heartbroken to know Mr. Chapman had relationship doubts and how he said he wasn’t sure if he could give up his nomad life. He said she was confused by this because he had told her just days before that he was falling in love with her (I don’t think he said “Love” though from what I can remember he did say he has some feelings and he is falling for her” (ehhh I could be wrong though and may have to look back on their episode moments).

---In the parlor the guys are asking Mr. Chapman how he is feeling, and he says he is glad that he bow has another week at least to figure out his feelings. Mr. Cones asked how did Nicole even find out about his doubts and….dun dun dun……Mr. Chapman said Nicole told him that one of the guys told her and finally Mr. Nazaire fessed up to being the spoiler alert on that.

Mr. Nazaire tried to say it wasn’t done in a malicious way and Mr. Chapman said BS, it is Bro code and what we say in the parlor should stay in the parlor, yada yada…. The other guys still question him in what he thinks is going on with his feelings and he says for him it could be lust, but he wants to figure it out as it could be more but knows Nicole is already feeling both lust & love for him

****seems like LUST is the going word for the show, you know like the Bach nation someone is not here for the right reasons*******

---Anyway, back at the court in the castle, Mr. Remy says with his talk with Mr. Chapman at dinner he expressed wanting to get to know her better. Nicole states in an ITM that with Lincoln she needed to get to that emotional bond with him and she said they did even if it was painful, it was a hurdle they got through.

---Now with 5 suitors it is time to get down to the tough questions, Nicole wants her dad to talk to Danny B. Nicole’s Sister will talk to Mr. Nazaire, her brother will talk to Mr. Judge, her mom would talk to Mr. Cones and of course Nicole will be with Mr. Doubtful Chapman. They want to ask about coming into a relationship with someone who is black and accepting of that family into their own.

---Her family gets emotional, and they are all hanging out and crying because her brother really said some sweet things about Nicole saying with him being so much older than Nicole, he didn’t get to see her grow up but being here with her on this journey he has loved watching her grow and becoming a young woman.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 12, 2022 4:59 am

The courtship episode 10 Part 2:

---The pleasure garden of drunken debauchery begins with the carousal and flame blowers. Nicole goes straight over to Lincoln first and they really lusting big time on each other.

---Everyone finds their spot on the carousel just enjoying themselves eventually each suitor will sit with Nicole in front of a lady (clairvoyant) who reads tea leaves to try and read their future together:

Nicole & Mr. Judge- he is a good catch, big heart, very honest and the psychic can see wedding bells with him because he is ready for marriage. He says she is spot on. (He is so adorable I like Jesse).

Nicole & Bochicchio- Nicole has much more to find out about hum. He needs to open his heart and forget about the past. Trust and tell her how she feels not everyone knows what is going on in his head he has to tell her

Nicole & Nazaire – He would really like to be in a relationship he got a lot of love in his heart and is ready to give it. They should go on and start dating and into the sunset and enjoy (Mr. B interrupts).

Nicole & Chapman- Being shown half a heart, he got half of what she needs tick the boxes: attractive, intellectual level, but there is something missing, Half of the heart could be more to build on. In an ITM Nicole things that is romantic but Mr. Chapman’s ITM he says maybe because she is in love with him but he is not there yet with her. The psychic says if they would set them together free now it would be a relationship that could build and grow and that is a very positive thing.

**UGH in her ITM Nicole is all giddy about that but has no clue of what Lincoln is thinking there is doubt just expressed on his face.***

(YES they are pushing these doubts with Lincoln very abrasively in your face, he may leave either this episode or next just too much foreshadowing here, JMO)

Nicole & Cones – On paper they don’t match but that doesn’t matter because he would really make Nicole laugh and that is something that the other guys try and do but don’t succeed so that box is checked with him. Laughter is the key to love so keep that going (honestly I just don’t see anything beyond caring friends here between these two, Cones is a funny sweet guy but to me he is not there with Nicole as she is for some of the other guys, JMO)

---The Court asks the suitors their questions. The Remy’s are still skeptical of Mr. B because they do not think he wants a commitment and wonder why he is here. Mr. B is asked if he can see himself marrying Nicole, He says he could and he sees how far they came and they challenge each other in a positive way, and he could see down the line of taking that step. He says his family would accept Nicole and they would love her

---Mrs. Remy asks Mr. Cones if he wants kids he says yes, and he is asked if Nicole would be accepted into his family, he says yes, she would be, so it is not even a question. He tells her that his stepmom is afro-Brazilian so yes, no doubts there. Mrs. Remy thinks that Nicole would have a greater chance of happiness with him because he is like a big teddy bear, kind, fun and funny.

---Nicole’s bother asks Mr. Judge about how he thinks and feels about marrying into a Black family if it crossed his mind yet. Mr. Judge says he never really thought about that barrier just because he never saw it as a barrier, and hopefully it is something he can be informed of and learning about those prospective.

---Mrs. Baker asks Mr. Nazaire questions about where Nicole would fit into his family, He says he lost connection with his family for a long time because of his last relationship both families did not like each other at all it was when he was 19. He said he doesn’t want that to happen again, and he would try everything in his heart for that not to happen again. He said he is here to fall in love.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 12, 2022 5:01 am

The courtship episode 10 Part 3:

---Everyone is practically hammered, dancing and just getting bold by the second laugh out loud fun stuff. While dancing with Nicole, Mr. B tells Mr. Nazaire to “F” off when he tried to cut in!! Yes crazy

---From the s/caps we have seen Nicole seeks out Mr. Chapman on the carousel again for a chit chat, where he still won’t tell her how he is feeling idiot (I really thought different of him but now UGH he needs to go). Anyway, they talk about how happy she is that he is here. She says in an ITM that she knows how reluctant he is to give up his nomadic lifestyle but hopes they can talk about everything and move forward with their relationship. She says she thought she came in wanting a regular life and all but now she wants someone who looks at her the way he does and makes her heart skips a beat. Mr. Chapman says he is terrified of regret and he cant imagine their last conversation in the parlor being the end it wasn’t closure at all. He says he is trying to figure himself out and he hopes she has the patience to help him she basically tells him she does. Dang, he says LUST again in an ITM he is trying to figure out if it is more than that……Oh Boy!!!

---Anyway, Nicole says she loves they are being vulnerable together and can see a future with him, they kiss as we saw in the s/caps

---In Mr. Cones ITM he says he do not think Mr. Chapman is giving her what she is looking for and she needs to spend more time with him because he can give her that.

---Nicole has to say goodbye to her brother DOM, he has to head back to the states because his wife is due any moment and of course he better not miss the birth of his 1st child. They say an emotional, sweet and tender goodbye. OMG this was just so lovely tears of joy.

---The court talk in the garden next morning everyone gives an update to Nicole about what they asked the suitors and their answers and how she is feeling about each. The court chooses for her to go on a date with Mr. Judge so she can get to know him better

---The guys are talking to Mr. Chapman again about his doubts. He says he just is still figuring it out and each morning he wakes up he says that he hasn’t got to the point that he is in love with her but he doesn’t know if he will be able to get there.

---Forget about Mr. Noncommittal, thankfully Nicole goes on the date with Mr. Judge (I am rooting for him now since my other choice is a bust). They go on a nice carriage ride to the countryside for apple picking, a picnic and cider awaits. They are so natural with one another so cute. They are making their own cider. He juggles apples. He asks her question about if she ever was in love and she say yes Once, he broke her heart, he ended up moving didn’t ask her to come or didn’t want to do long distance, but she knew it was love.

---Nicole asks Mr. Judge the same thing and he says yes he was working across the state and she had brought him dinner unexpectantly because she lived like 2 hours away but she took time out to come bring him dinner making him happy and he fell in love with her. He says that is why he likes Nicole so much because she is not about materialistic things, she is about providing support, making people feel wanted. They share yet another lovely kiss.

****In an ITM she said she is glad he is opening up, and they are building something however she feels like he is a secure safe bet and doesn’t have enough edge to him****
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst