SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:53 pm

Thanks to @Jeepers for the heads up. This look like a lot of fun!

Regency Romance! Everything to Know About NBC’s ‘The Courtship’ Reality Series: ‘We’re In a Fairy Tale’

Bridgerton meets The Bachelorette! Welcome to The Courtship, which promises all of the romance and drama of the fan-favorite dating reality shows that came before it — but with an old-fashioned, royal twist.

Hailed as “the ultimate social experiment in romance” by NBC, The Courtship takes both its cast and its viewers back in time to the castle-laden “rolling hills” of “Regency-style England,” where 16 men from all over the world — from Staten Island to South Korea — will vie to win the heart of their leading lady, Nicole Remy.

It’s “a journey where swiping is out — and courting is in,” boasts the show’s trailer, which depicts Remy and her suitors dressed in period costumes and partaking in 19th century-style dates, like elegant dances, horseback riding, rowing boats and fencing. And not only is there no swiping — the “heroine” and her potential dukes have to use “handwritten letters to communicate,” according to the show’s premise.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/the-courtship-everything-to-know-about-bridgerton-inspired-show/

A few guys that stood out to me in the preview. There's voice overs at the end of the vid but the pic's are so quick, could be telling as it looks like that's when she chooses the one.

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu765
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu766
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu767
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu768

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:18 pm

Her parents are a part of the court that assist her and in choosing dates

This looks like it is going to be light hearted and fun
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:36 am

I am in! That looks a bit Mr. Darcy meets the Bachelor. Drama, but not as much trash.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:56 am

Wow I am glad I peaked in this thread!!!! I am sooooo going to check this out. A modern day Bridgeton laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:48 pm

After seeing all of these contestants Nicole is one lucky lady to be choosing between all these gorgeous men who all seem to have amazing backgrounds.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:01 pm

I can't wait the season premier is this Sunday!!! woo hoo!! I am so happy with who they chose as the lead she is very beautiful, and I will enjoy all the dapper men trying to win her heart and affection.

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3akmidk3pyz13n09ytfzepiykwcc59ygm74cgwoar&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:55 pm

@chasus71 thanks for the reminder!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:08 pm

Is anyone on East USA or in Canada tuning in to the premier episode now? I am awaiting 3 more hours before I can watch.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:12 pm

HAHAHA. lovin it already LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:21 pm

Darn. I've missed the first 20 minutes and I forgot to record it. I hope I can find it to watch the first bit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:23 pm

Love the host…
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:35 pm

They are having a ball and her court...parents and friends...are introducing her as per tradition of that era.

It's funny watching the guys trying to dance regency dance.

I need to learn the names...it's all Mr. and Miss.

They are doing a bit of a group date. Her court is picking 6 guys for her to hang with in another room. The Dr. guy is pompous.

She wants someone kind, confident and who is fun.

Now she gets to pick one suitor to spend time with.

This is happening very quickly. I hope we get a little more in the future.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst