SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri May 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Gads .. this reminds me of Desiree’s season of the Bachelorette in soooo many ways

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1SeasonOnly Fri May 13, 2022 2:54 pm

chasus71 wrote:
suzq wrote:I watched the episode tonight.  Nicole, her family and friends must not enjoy watching Lincoln or what he is saying in these episodes.  I hope she picks Jesse.

I agree with you. I know Nicole was tweeting about how now watching this back that it is cringy to her. She said that she had no clue this is what Lincoln was talking about or any of the other guys for that matter. Seems like she feels played or something and I noticed that she no longer follows Mr. Chapman on IG.

I hope she chooses Mr. Judge as well. I am more shocked that Mr. Cones is still there because I don't see anything but friendship with these two.

Ooh, very interesting that she is no longer following him. If this is the case, I think he has got to be gone come Wednesday. Between the unfollow and her being so open about being pissed and cringing at how he's making her look... the shoe has definitely fallen.

I also really appreciated how Christian mentioned that by Lincoln being there not only effed with Nicole's heart and feelings, but also those of the remaining suitors. Honestly, I know some people feel a certain way about Danny B, but if he was seeing what we're all seeing, how could you take her 100% serious when she doing all of that side stuff with Lincoln. I, too, would rather wait to propose so we could get to know one another better without all of the distractions (though, the real world provides many more than being stuck on castle grounds).

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 13, 2022 3:54 pm

Per Shayla James on Twitter

The finale is going to be two hours long starting at 11:30pm/ET

REALL!?!?!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 13, 2022 4:44 pm

Jeepers wrote:Per Shayla James on Twitter

The finale is going to be two hours long starting at 11:30pm/ET

REALL!?!?!

That makes sense because I think Temptation Island season finale is next week so the following week The Courtship is able to air a 2-hour season finale.

I have a suspicion that a twist is coming at Nicole's Finale ball, just an inkling..... scratch question
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 13, 2022 5:09 pm

Totally agree .. as I have mentioned before I strongly suspect some kind of fiasco and switch up that involves HOBO_CHAPMAN
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 13, 2022 5:10 pm

Jeepers wrote:Totally agree .. as I have mentioned before I strongly suspect some kind of fiasco and switch up that involves HOBO_CHAPMAN

YES!!!!! I believe this laugh out loud HOBO CHAPMAN I like that!!!!
TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3vu9i4jw9vyh0zin4dwi02spaxu2ol8tejq12tihp&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Fri May 13, 2022 6:04 pm

I don't get why it's starting at 11:30pm ET!!!! Since Temptation Island's finale is next week, why can't The Courtship's finale start at 10pm ET, or is there going to be a 1.5hr-long Temptation Reunion? So annoyed.

Also, this season of Temptation Island was complete and utter trash. (I guess all of the seasons kid of are, though.) Loathed it.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri May 13, 2022 6:40 pm

So is there any episode next week and the week after is the Finale?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 13, 2022 6:51 pm

suzq wrote:So is there any episode next week and the week after is the Finale?

Yes
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 13, 2022 7:02 pm

@1SeasonOnly I agree with you on TI, complete trash. I wish the Courtship aired earlier like my goodness! they could show it at 9pm instead of 11pm. For me I have satellite TV so it comes on here at 8pm my time but still it doesn't re-air again if I happen to miss the Courtship, but they will replay an episode of TI??? like complete trash IMO too.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri May 13, 2022 8:12 pm

I don't think Chapman will come back.  Nicole tweeted he was dishonest and she was cringing at seeing herself drooling over him.  Can't see her doing a u-turn now.  And now Chapman is being all pass-agg on twitter changing his handle and dropping hints that he won.  Saying too much imo.

Mr Cones knows what's up laugh out loud.  I thought it was funny when Chapman was reading the daily tea about trying to find out who was the Mr Wickham.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri May 13, 2022 9:02 pm

Thanks for letting me know. I am ready for Lincoln to be gone now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst