SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ndlc4 Fri May 27, 2022 3:20 am

I've just watched the lest episode. This was a good episode but because of the edits the love story seems for the first time and the last one, the focus of this episode. They had to put Mr Chapman out sooner. Because of him, even if I m happy for the winner couple, the fact they don't post anything together, I can't imagine they are together. After the show, Nicole goes in vacations..with her sister...sad prediction. I think she was a genuine lead, maybe too romantic but open to love and the producers make her appear like an immature, young lady. She is only 26, so she can grow. I enjoy the castle, the costume, the family, the cast and the lead but the edits no and the tv schedule too. Hope she uses her holidays to take a break. I don't know if Danny B has a public account in ig and makes a public update or if they will announce the end of the relationship in a few days. We will see. I m not sure they will have a second season but if it happens at the end, bring the contestants family too.

Ndlc4

Back to top Go down

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2022 7:28 pm

@Ndlc4 welcomeyall Danny does have an IG but it's private.

An good article quoting Nicole and her experience on the show.

MAY 26, 2022, 12:01 AM ET
The Courtship
'It's Been Really Tough To Watch': Nicole Rémy Reveals Whether She Regrets Doing 'The Courtship'

https://www.usanetwork.com/usa-insider/nicole-remy-after-the-courtship

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2022 9:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ndlc4 welcomeyall Danny does have an IG but it's private.

The Courtship
'It's Been Really Tough To Watch': Nicole Rémy Reveals Whether She Regrets Doing 'The Courtship'

😊

Quoting Nicole from the above article:

And even though the journey was hard at times, she doesn't regret a moment of it. She's been happy to reflect on the self-discovery and growth that followed her time dating on "The Courtship."

"I feel like I learned that I'm a strong person — a lot stronger than I thought I was going into this ... I honestly just did my best and went with my heart, and I'm really proud of myself. I feel like as a result, I've learned that I do have that strength and I can really do anything I could put my mind to, truly. I think I also learned that I'm deserving and I'm deserving of love, and I have that value, and I think a lot of the guys on the show did see that, and that was really special to me to feel beautiful in that way," Nicole said. "Really, I've never felt more alive than during this experience."

IMO...all code for I am still single. Shame.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 27, 2022 10:24 pm

JMHO I think she/they are being a bit rude by not responding to their loyal fans

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1ad39710

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 27, 2022 10:42 pm

She just posted this around 10:40 on May 27 on her IG story regarding an update next week…..

https://instagram.com/stories/nicoleeremy/2847808683177328794?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 27, 2022 11:25 pm

Sprite wrote:

The Courtship

😊

Quoting Nicole from the above article:

And even though the journey was hard at times, she doesn't regret a moment of it. She's been happy to reflect on the self-discovery and growth that followed her time dating on "The Courtship."

"I feel like I learned that I'm a strong person — a lot stronger than I thought I was going into this ... I honestly just did my best and went with my heart, and I'm really proud of myself. I feel like as a result, I've learned that I do have that strength and I can really do anything I could put my mind to, truly. I think I also learned that I'm deserving and I'm deserving of love, and I have that value, and I think a lot of the guys on the show did see that, and that was really special to me to feel beautiful in that way," Nicole said. "Really, I've never felt more alive than during this experience."

IMO...all code for I am still single. Shame.

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3gde4oicr24h8b8hykf3wo62f42svaesixfiqze09&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 27, 2022 11:38 pm

The Courtship

Apperently Danny B. has been liking a lot of bikini pics of other ladies to include some IG/posts made by Serene from Clayton's season. Someone on Twitter posted it.

https://twitter.com/1SeasonOnly/status/1530314662792908807

Not saying it means anything, but....
TheCourtship - The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 200.gif?cid=ff8962e34jwo88g7k35x9308ckvp7jimi9svwuq1i89ny9yo&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ndlc4 Sat May 28, 2022 2:12 am

Thanks for your welcome and answers. She is single for sure. I don't understand why she needs a week to just say I m single especially when u know that for a while, but maybe it still hard for her when u realize you make the wrong choice. But love is love, she will grow.

Ndlc4

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat May 28, 2022 2:21 am

I definitely feel that she is single. I am now wondering with Danny B. liking Serene's pictures -- how many of the contestants on this show may have wanted to do the Bachelor before?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat May 28, 2022 11:34 am

@Ndlc4 I guess apparently Nicole responded to a comment on IG and said it is the producers that are keeping her from providing an update. She can't say anything until next week. Weird I say because I would think the hype is not all fresh you know. So wrong for them to do that if true

Either way, I too think she is single. I noticed in the IG stories she doesn't have her ring on if in fact she is still with Danny. It may not mean anything of course but usually a sign.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ndlc4 Sat May 28, 2022 3:28 pm

Why she has to wait one week, this is so strange. I don't know if Danny B post anything about the finale but all thing doesn't sound well. Anyways, it was a good cast, so I hope the best for all of them except M. Chapman, sorry, I can't with this one and M. Saffa.😅. The next season hope that The edits will be bad, maybe with M. Judge as lead why not

Ndlc4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2022 9:46 pm

That tweet has been deleted now. What was it?

I looked through his likes on Twitter because it's not locked, and he has liked a lot of tweets both positive and negative ones about himself.

From her IG story "Magic Excitement and Hope in your life" sounds promising. hmmm

I really like Nicole but doing a story in her car looks so cheezy to me. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst