SELECT CONTENT

Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder why according to his bio, the true test is having his love interest interact with his family.

For some reason yesterday that IG name wouldn't come up, but now it does. He has some amazing pictures from different countries. The second IG is for a travel company he owns but no recent posts. The third is the name of the sailboat.

https://www.instagram.com/dan.hunter/

https://www.instagram.com/nowornevertrips/

https://www.instagram.com/outlandishfamily/

Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu783

From what I gather he is very close to his family which includes pet raccoons LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:48 pm

Jeepers wrote:I rewatched some of the scenes and episodes .. Nicole has mentioned that her fella attracted her from the beginning .. and wouldn’t be surprised if it is Mr Hunter .. he is part of the woodwork in epi 1 .. literally not shown except for reaction shots and 2 second in the moment shot .. no conversation shown at all between them .. in other episodes he stays in the background quietly .. yet she is also shown recognizing towards him often and he responds with a wink or a smile .. it’s like production is hiding him and he is a not a drama or confrontational guy .. BUT in one scene where she is somewhat reminiscing she says that during their date “he stole her heart” .. so could well be that he is in her final 2 at the very least .. if not her final choice

Very interesting analysis. I think he could be a dark horse for sure because her family is also drawn to him as well. He is quiet but he is very attentive with Nicole. I would not be surprised either if in fact he is the final man standing. Nicole really cant lose with whichever guys she chooses out of the suitors left.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:45 pm

His love language comments s were also right on as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:35 pm

Mr Hunter is so good looking. I thought he would be a front runner from the beginning just by the way she looked at him from what little I saw.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:27 pm

I tend to agree also GA Nicole definitely thinks he is a good looking and great guy. He is very soft spoken as well; I don't see anything that would not make me root for him. He seems very genuine.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:36 pm

Of his life!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcD2P7JvAkf/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:57 pm

@GuardianAngel wow that could be a hint Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3045963862
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm

chasus71 wrote:@GuardianAngel wow that could be a hint Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3045963862

That look she is giving him. Very "cat that ate the cream".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:09 am

Sprite wrote:
chasus71 wrote:@GuardianAngel wow that could be a hint Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3045963862

That look she is giving him. Very "cat that ate the cream".

Yes!!!
Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3lv9tep8wukyzwsp3p3ccat4g534123sotfm2oy99&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:57 am

She definitely has a “TELL” when is very attracted to someone .. her eyes say it all LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:20 pm

Very impressive resume…

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielmhunter1
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:48 am

Shown much more verbal tonight .. remains out of the drama too
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dan Hunter - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum