SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:35 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting all the pic's! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:37 am

Fleurdesel wrote:
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get it, but maybe he said something that just turned her off. I get that people intellectually understand what they are getting into, but I don't think they really understand how manipulative things are. At this point, they are all tired and wanting it to be over and I can see how something little could turn her off. Maybe after all that, she realized she really didn't want him.

ITA and if someone told me they loved me and slept with someone else, for me, there's no second chance.

Yup. Hence why only the bachelor who didn't sleep with anyone is the only one married to the one he picked!

That is true for Sean.  But then you have Jason and you have Arie.  

But, they didn't marry the one they picked first. Both of them made a huge mess. None of that for our man Sean. IMO still the gold standard for Bachelor seasons. Good lead, good cast, drama, but not crazy OTT or as obnoxious as they are these days and straight up love story with a happy ending.

I don't think Clayton will marry any of them, but power to him if he manages that after the sh*t he has put her through...no matter which one he picks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:52 pm

One good thing about Shanae is her dress fits - Sarah's is downright awful. Does she think having a dress that only covers half her boobs looks good? It looks ill-fitting.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote:One good thing about Shanae is her dress fits - Sarah's is downright awful. Does she think having a dress that only covers half her boobs looks good? It looks ill-fitting.

Yeah, Sarah is not doing herself any favors with that dress. The color is awful on her as well. Mara and Teddi look especially nice.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Sort of surprised at how strongly Clayton was in his comments to Sarah. Actually admire him for being honest.

But can I just ask why he didn’t get that mop of hair cut before the WTA?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:24 pm

I can’t think of one good reason to watch this episode.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:26 pm

jojo47 wrote:I can’t think of one good reason to watch this episode.

Bloopers and fantasy date episode preview (if we even get to see anything new!) Other than that, WomenTellAll - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2622943811
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Jeepers
albean99
jojo47
luvstx
Fleurdesel