SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:56 am

I will probably watch but not sure if I'll bother with the Shanae part. I think I've seen more than enough of her and it doesn't look like she's the least bit sorry for her actions. I may watch Clayton talking to her to see if he calls her on some of it.

I have a different opinion of Clayton after listening to him in interviews like the Click Bait one. I believe he messed up but it's not like he's the first lead to sleep with 2 people. They don't usually talk about it. He did tell 2 women he was in love (only saw him tell Gabby he was falling in love with her) but then so did Ben H. Not excusing him but it's happened. I prefer the days when you just told the f2 that you're falling in love with them so they're not so sure that they're the f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:17 pm

Is it unusual that Shanae isn’t in the hot seat for that grilling??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:05 pm

luvstx wrote:Is it unusual that Shanae isn’t in the hot seat for that grilling??

Clayton probably wants to keep a safe distance after how foolish she made him look!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:27 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:03 pm

I can’t wait til the sneak peek at the most dramatic season finale evaaaa!!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:10 pm

OMG...I don't even remember most of these women and the yelling over each other begins! I can't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:15 pm

Jesse needs to be more assertive with these women. They just won't shut up.

Since when is "Game on b*tches" considered endearing? And this is how she acts in real world dating? No wonder Cassidy is still single.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:17 pm

These women arguing are giving me a headache. Is it who screams loudest gets the most attention? LOL

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:25 pm

OMG...Cassidy and her sex guy who she left hanging. no no Again, no wonder she is single.

Shanae on the hot seat. Trying to fake cry and they are already calling her on it. Go ladies!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:35 pm

Bloody shrimpgate again. They just ate shrimp, they probably didn't want more!

Shanae...What friendship? You just met her that night? Elizabeth tells her no wonder you are confused. I love Sierra! That girl is gold. Make her the Bette! The girls are calling Shanae out for being a liar, fake and treating this as game. I just want to wipe that stupid smug smile off her face!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:39 pm

I have it on but not watching it. Thanks for the updates [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

All I hear is screaming. I'm falling into, wth is wrong with this world mode, when people enjoy watching hate.

There's no need to scream bloody murder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Jeepers
albean99
jojo47
luvstx
Fleurdesel