SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:46 pm

Shanae was grieving after the show??? Oh please. She is still attacking Genevieve saying she was fake and apparently Genevieve was supposed to stay home and never go out post show?

Shanae has no regrets and doesn't apologize for anyone. Genevieve is happy that the viewers got to see how truly fake Shanae was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:59 pm

Sarah up next. I'm not a fan or her or Mara. Both of them feel as if they are acting.

Kate? Where you even there when this happened? I don't remember you. I can see Sarah seeing Clayton being emotional and maybe interpreted it as if he was crying. Either way, this hot seat was much more respectful and people asked questions and listened to her answers.

They may not like Sarah, but they don't hate her like Shanae.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:00 pm

Shanae looked plain awful, narcissistic and unapologetic. My husband thinks there is something seriously wrong with her. I agree.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:12 pm

Teddy up next. She is emotional watching it all back. She has some serious issues with her self confidence. She needs to go get therapy and not be on the bachelor.

Who slid into her DMs...Clayton's brother, but she didn't reply. Hey, at one point I had 3 brothers after me although I only dated the one. Awkward.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:15 pm

Why would she not reply but then go on TV and tell everyone?

What's wrong with replying and being cordial?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:21 pm

Oh snap!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:25 pm

Haha and both brothers posted something to their stories on IG LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:36 pm

I haven't changed my opinion of Shanae but I'm not liking any of the women right now. Too much shouting and name calling. I'm tuning out a lot of it because who can understand what they're all saying? Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2292733854

I don't think Shanae helped herself although Fleiss seems to think so for some reason.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:44 pm

Serene is up and reliving her "journey". Oh, please. As nice as you are, you were not in love with Clayton. Please just admit it now!

Time to skewer Clayton! He looks worried...understandably. Says the hardest thing is watching things back. No regrets because he had the best intentions.

Sierra and the ladies are not giving him any slack. They say admit you just had a better connection with Shanae than us. Nobody forced you to make out with her on the table! They all say they told him...repeatedly...but he was more into the lust. Needs to learn the difference between lust and love.

Bye the time it came to Sarah, he trusted the other women and not her. Sarah said she wished he ended their relationship based on how he was feeling and not what was said.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:51 pm

Bloopers: LOL...the girls on the pebble beach...Hvar. Really hard to find a sandy beach in Croatia, that is why the water is so clear.

Best part of tonight...re-watching Jessie's Bachelor journey.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:54 pm

Didn’t bring women up to sit with Clayton. Wasn’t that odd?

And I thought they gave too little time for Clayton to address Shanae.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:57 pm

Tomorrow is even worse. Women aren't impressed by his behaviour with the 3 remaining women. Sorry, don't buy his sh*t. If you are that confused by your feelings, then keep it zipped until you gain some clarity. How in hell did you think this was ok and wouldn't hurt anyone?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Jeepers
albean99
jojo47
luvstx
Fleurdesel