SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:New pics from tonite…..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcTeGL6vT9R/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thanks for the pictures!

Who is she talking to in the last pic? It looks like a sad conversation by the expression on her face plus she's holding his hand.

Mr Judge
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

2 - The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:18 pm

2 - The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pictu989
https://www.usanetwork.com/the-courtship
Mr Hunter . Nicole . Mr Judge
I believe 🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:32 pm

@Jeepers #1 and #2 perhaps??

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers #1 and #2 perhaps??

laugh out loud

Looks like finale shot .. yes .. appears to be F1 and F2
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:56 pm

Does one of these men or both live in Los Angeles? Nicole has seemed to be there a lot lately. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:05 am

Mr Hunter lives in the LA area
Mr Judge lives in Michigan

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:55 am

VERY INTERESTING interview with Desiree and Nicole .. definitely worth a listen .. approx 17 minutes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcWLZ2aJho9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:05 pm

@suzq nice observations!

Thanks for the link @Jeepers !

I wonder how Des and Nicole are "friends'.

Nicole says she's in Palm Springs, working from home. Did we know she lives in Palm Springs? The background looks more like a hotel.

Oh very interesting how excited she is talking about Mr Lincoln!  She's like a "giddy girl" when she talks about him. Well, I don't think she's say that if he wasn't her chosen one??

Their relationship progressed further than some of the others so that's why she wanted time with him.

Four guys she can see a future with, "no problem".

Mr Hunter, super attracted to from day 1, Mr Judge incredibly attractive (but she's not giddy like was when talking about Mr Hunter)

Her heart stopped when the new suitor arrived and took off his mask. He was so good looking. I didn't catch the part towards the end where they were talking about someone who gets nervous looks up at the ceiling. (Des needs to fix her audio, she cut's out all the time.)

She appears to be very happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Nicole and her sister are friends with Desiree from Seattle .. Nicole
Has been a model for Desiree’s bridal company

Nicole is in Palm Springs for a big music festival .. Coachella .. she doesn’t live there. Her job allows her to work from home so basically she can work from anywhere
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@suzq nice observations!

Nicole says she's in Palm Springs, working from home. Did we know she lives in Palm Springs? The background looks more like a hotel.

Oh very interesting how excited she is talking about Mr Lincoln!  She's like a "giddy girl" when she talks about him. Well, I don't think she's say that if he wasn't her chosen one??

Their relationship progressed further than some of the others so that's why she wanted time with him.

Mr Hunter, super attracted to from day 1, Mr Judge incredibly attractive (but she's not giddy like was when talking about Mr Hunter)

Her heart stopped when the new suitor arrived and took off his mask. He was so good looking. I didn't catch the part towards the end where they were talking about someone who gets nervous looks up at the ceiling. (Des needs to fix her audio, she cut's out all the time.)

Thanks for the play by play. I can tell when I watch in how she feels about each one of those guys mentioned it is sooo obvious.

I will take a listen to it as well just so I can hear how giddy she is laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@suzq nice observations!

Mr Lincoln and Mr Chapman are one and the same .. he is the one who looks at the ceiling .. there is a painting of a woman with her girls hanging out .. which BTW Nicole thinks is immature and inappropriate

I think Mr. Chapman gets himself in hot water with the family and his van living lifestyle becomes a real issue

I think Mr B just outright implodes
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:56 pm

I know Nicole commented on that before with Mr. Chapman in the van she said she is iffy about it but her connection with him is what she feels confident about. Nicole has also said she won't be with someone that her family doesn't like however she said she will go with her heart at the end of the day. Not in this interview but on the episodes she has said that. mainly after her time with Mr. B because her family has doubts about him.

Should be interesting the remaining of the season. I know we still haven't seen her one on one date with Mr. Chapman which may be coming up in Ep 8 if not next the next Ep. Also Mr. B gets a one on one date the scene in the TUB has yet to air.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Agent99
suzq
Jeepers
Jolena
Sprite