SELECT CONTENT

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:02 pm

Calah did post some pix--the walk-in closet is to die for. Their house is still being built but is near completion.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:26 pm

I'm glad there is a couple who ended up together from this show! Now that it's over going to go watch on Hulu and see how their interaction was. Going to follow them as well!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:44 pm

@provenceguy I missed it, I didn't see the closets.

I see what you mean about the difference in her looks. She has an IG story up, clearly big difference imo. I just don't get how some of the other recent pics, she didn't look that different, but the rumour was out there on finale night or the night before, can't remember.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/calah_mack/2797801583089254906/?hl=en

Kinda of concerning if that's the first thing she wanted to do. What's next.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2022 3:55 pm

Well said! yes

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee/status/1524444253774045186

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed May 11, 2022 5:17 pm

Thanks, GA, for the update. I was sorry to hear about the break up.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2022 5:22 pm

He tweeted a pic of them together just recently on April 27th.

I just hope there will be another season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed May 11, 2022 5:58 pm

Well, this is unfortunate. I do think Callah was in it for other reasons & prob didnt like the lifestyle as much as "what" the lifestyle could bring. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 11, 2022 10:17 pm

Im surprised but im not surprised if that makes sense. Hugesmile I thought it could work because she was raised in farm life from what she said on the show but after the show finished airing and they were together I saw alot of botox and breast implants etc that made me wonder if she was more the Texas city girl that what he might've thought. idk I was hoping they would work through and make it work as it seems they moved into that beautiful house together and they seemed happy together but I obviously they had other issues that they couldn't resolve. Oh well, it was fun rooting for them. Maybe we'll eventually find out what really happened and if was just like he said they were just 2 different people. Good luck to both of them. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2022 6:09 pm

@Jolena I feel the same. Surprised but not surprised. I didn't really see her fitting in his lifestyle, and I didn't see her swoon over him while the show aired.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 12, 2022 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena I feel the same. Surprised but not surprised. I didn't really see her fitting in his lifestyle, and I didn't see her swoon over him while the show aired.

IMO If you are torn between the two guys, you aren't really into either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 13, 2022 10:01 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena I feel the same. Surprised but not surprised. I didn't really see her fitting in his lifestyle, and I didn't see her swoon over him while the show aired.

IMO If you are torn between the two guys, you aren't really into either.

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 3 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3meegu44j96zhsmphuefw4vw4mguon66h8l8sk72t&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion

+6
provenceguy
Jolena
Sprite
albean99
Buckeye_Fan