SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:57 am

bluwavz wrote:  

Hmm. What the article ignored from the interview was that Clayton said he went through, and is still grappling with, an identity crisis since the show aired. He said that at one point he was suffering from very dark thoughts. He came to the conclusion that he needs to put his energy into therapy and his mental health & wellness to become whole again. He feels he is not in the right space to be in a relationship at this time. Susie cried several times during the interview. She said she learned she needs to work on her communication. They both spoke very highly of each other and are trying to figure out if they can still be in contact with each other or if that would cause them both too much pain.
The reason they gave a joint interview to Kaitlyn is because she had been in frequent contact with each of them over the past year to offer support.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:29 pm

@notarose Thank you for the summary. I want to listen to this episode. I admire Clayton for being honest with Susie. It's obvious they both feel so strongly for each other. But being only able to give part of yourself to a relationship isn't healthy. I hope Clayton finds the help he needs - he's not a bad guy, in fact, more stand-up than many leads. He hold Susie in a high regard if he's willing to let her go to become that person that he wants. A more desperate person would hold on to someone who is good to them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:29 pm

notarose wrote:
Link

I encourage everyone to listen to this podcast. There are so many take aways that are pertinent to most people. First, friendship is the foundation for a successful relationship - Susie and Clayton have that. Communication is also important and life can be a series of lessons on how to communicate successfully. Clayton is admittedly a people-pleaser and you can see how that trait has both failed him and fed the producers into making such a mess of his season. Kaitllyn is at her best with this interview - I have never been so impressed with her! And the discussion of the angst many 30 year olds face with the age old questions of who am I, what do I want from life, etc is worthwhile to help anyone facing those questions. Heck - we all ask those questions at various stages of life, especially as retirement comes around.

clapping! clapping! clapping! to Clayton, Susie and Kaitlyn. They all should be proud of putting out content that is valuable.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:58 pm

I think this show harmed Clayton more than we know & he’s still suffering. I only saw an IG clip of the interview, but he looked sad. I’m glad to hear @Norcalgal that Kaitlyn is at her best with them. They are good people who never should have been part of this franchise.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:12 pm

Thanks for the summary everyone.

@jojo47 ITA with you and felt that for a long time. Hopefully he continues to get professional help to get to a better healthier place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:16 pm

My gosh. That was very sad to listen to. He was one messed up guy because of this franchise.

On a positive it seems he has found his purpose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:22 pm

Clayton is one of the most real and honest Bachelors we've seen. Wish him well as he pursues his goals.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

+21
Amethyst
butterflylove
mbl
emiusacska
Minney