SELECT CONTENT

Chris Austin - Bachelorette 19 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Austin - Bachelorette 19 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Chris Austin - Bachelorette 19 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chris A. – Redondo Beach, CA, 30

Source

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Chris Austin - Bachelorette 19 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Chris Austin - Bachelorette 19 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:42 pm

I don't know if this is the same person. Putting this here for further sleuthing. I want to check out the rest of the guys!

I think the eyebrows nose and shape of his mouth while smiling is similar but not sure yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for always keeping us updated and all the work bringing the contestants over! bestbud!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Austin - Bachelorette 19 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Chris Austin - Bachelorette 19 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know if this is the same person. Putting this here for further sleuthing. I want to check out the rest of the guys!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for always keeping us updated and all the work bringing the contestants over! bestbud!

I think you’re right ma’am!!

Chris P. Austin

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:38 pm

OCC .. MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:21 pm

This his Instagram.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks.

He had an event booked April 8-10th as per chrispaustin.com/events but if you try to buy tickets the link is broken. He is the same person in the link I posted upthread.

Impressive!

Chris P Austin is a mentality coach, investor, and entrepreneur involved in anything and everything exploring and executing on confidence. He works with business owners, managers, employees, parents, athletes, and aspiring entrepreneurs on mastering exactly how to lay out and execute their plan to becoming their best. Chris unlocks maximum achievement and sustainable confidence using his Six Phase Process and Vocal Visualizations.

Chris P Austin is an owner of multiple six-figure-plus businesses including his first sports training business, Setter College Volleyball. That business has grown from scratch to a six-figure producing business. He also leads his mentality & human performance training business, Championship Performance Advantage, which began from scratch and pulled in over six-figures in the first year.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:31 am

Updated IG cap:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:21 am

Not sure if this is pre recorded videos or not but Chris is appearing in his volleyball school tiktok videos post filming starting. There are at least two that make me think maybe not prerecorded. One being when he compared his setter dumps to a students posted 5 days ago and another where he is with a pro beach player posted 4/4. I went to look back and from 3/18 to 3/26 he doesn’t appear in any tiktok but is back on 3/27 although that one makes me think prerecord. Here is the link for you guys to see. This could just be pre recorded things but I’m not sure.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:23 pm

Chris
Mentality Coach
Redondo Beach, CA
Bachelor Biography

Chris is an extremely driven person and has accomplished a lot in his life. Professionally, he knows what his goals are and exactly what he needs to do to accomplish them; but when it comes to love, the journey is just beginning. Chris is looking for someone ambitious, compassionate and secure. She should support Chris as he chases his goals but also work hard to accomplish the goals she has for herself. He needs a woman who will love him for the hard worker he is and not complain as the two of them work together toward greatness.

Fun Facts:
- Chris LOVES Mangos.
- Chris has written two books and says he is his own favorite author.
- When asked what Chris fears in life, he says, "I don't choose fear."

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:46 pm

He sounds like a good guy who works hard.

I noticed he has not promoted the show, or included the ette in his bio.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Austin - Bachelorette 19 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+2
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum