SELECT CONTENT

Nate Mitchell - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nate Mitchell - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nate Mitchell - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:19 pm

They all do sooner or later when their IG handle isn't their real name. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nate Mitchell - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nate Mitchell - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:20 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:39 am

Someone posted the Nate story from RS on another thread. I read it (though I hate giving RS business). Looks pretty credible that he was dating two women simultaneously and didn't tell one of them he had a child even though they dated for 1.5 years.

Not a good look. I would guess Nate is now out of the running for The Bachelor, if he was even in the running.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:21 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:25 pm

luvstx wrote:Someone posted the Nate story from RS on another thread.  I read it (though I hate giving RS business).  Looks pretty credible that he was dating two women simultaneously and didn't tell one of them he had a child even though they dated for 1.5 years.

Not a good look.  I would guess Nate is now out of the running for The Bachelor, if he was even in the running.

You would think, but the fact that they are defending him makes me doubt that. I personally don't want sh*ty behavior rewarded, but MF doesn't give a fig since he has been full of that type of behavior himself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I guess Dustin Kendrick and Nate were friends pre-Bachelorette days for each of him. I listened to the podcast. Lots of defense of Nate. Some acknowledgement that Nate made some bad choices but told their audience that we shouldn't judge unless we never did anything wrong. Basically that Nate was in a bad spot after getting his divorce and that the gf Kelsey provided some happiness for him.

Didn't work for me. I don't care what you may be going through or whether you had actually told the person you are involved with that you don't consider the relationship exclusive. You are wrong to treat another human with little respect for their obvious feelings.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:57 pm

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I guess Dustin Kendrick and Nate were friends pre-Bachelorette days for each of him.  I listened to the podcast.  Lots of defense of Nate.  Some acknowledgement that Nate made some bad choices but told their audience that we shouldn't judge unless we never did anything wrong.  Basically that Nate was in a bad spot after getting his divorce and that the gf Kelsey provided some happiness for him.

Didn't work for me.  I don't care what you may be going through or whether you had actually told the person you are involved with that you don't consider the relationship exclusive.  You are wrong to treat another human with little respect for their obvious feelings.

That is BS because the relationship lasted so long, plus he introduced her to friends, went on vacations together with her and friends, went to weddings and met her family. I don't know what planet he lives on, but here on planet Earth...that is a relationship! I would venture to say that most women involved in such a relationship would think it is fairly serious. If that isn't what he was interested in, he should have spelled it out right from the start. In addition, he admits that she brought him some happiness during a difficult time. One would think that he would be grateful for that and treat her with respect. To top it all off, he doesn't even attempt to apologize. Instead he tries to shift the blame on her as if she is supposed to read his sneaky, sleazy, cheating mind. A**.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:02 am

Sprite I couldn’t agree more!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:25 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:11 pm

When did we NOT get “Nate’s Side of the Story”? Dustin, Fleiss, the show itself on MTA and now these two mouthpieces have all tried their best to make him look squeaky clean.
Is there a podcast where the two women, Kelsey and Laree, are interviewed?
BTW Pete and Dustin canceled their podcast, possibly because of all the backlash from the Nate episode.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nate Mitchell - Bachelorette 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
GuardianAngel
Aunties_Love
Jeepers
smg2587
bluwavz