SELECT CONTENT

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:37 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:37 am

Luggage had more screen time than Tino 😂

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:39 am

Kiss not shown.

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:44 am

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:10 pm

Wow. Bloody hell.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:51 pm

After watching Rachel & Tino in the First Episode and then he was basically invisible in the Second Episode -
it was great to see this photo - "Thank you" Southerngirlatheart!! I really feel in my gut that Tino will be
her Chris Siegfried from Desiree's season - Knight in shining armor that was "always" there for her - throughout
all the craziness. Loved the podcast above - he sounds SO into Rachel and almost screams - "I am in love" -
IMHO. Also - love the Mom post - sounds like a real gentleman!!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:14 am

He is more impressive to me with all I see and learn about him.  He and Rachel have an ease about them already.  Looking forward to seeing their 1:1 in Paris.  Tino, please don't disappoint!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed! He appears to be confident in himself, and seems very mature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:42 am

The most I think about Tino and how he has come across recently, the more I get upset. Upset for Rachel and upset for the clear (imo) manipulation and product placement (himself) he has been doing. Maybe it’s because of his upbringing or something but boy is in it to win it come what may.
If he happens to be her final pick I do wonder how his family will react to him and them as a couple.
I’m actually hoping for  to see the obvious but girl has blinkers.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:28 am

nd4reality wrote:The most I think about Tino and how he has come across recently, the more I get upset. Upset for Rachel and upset for the clear (imo) manipulation and product placement (himself) he has been doing. Maybe it’s because of his upbringing or something but boy is in it to win it come what may.
If he happens to be her final pick I do wonder how his family will react to him and them as a couple.

Where is the "clear manipulation and product placement(himself)" by Tino ? I haven't seen that (yet) ...
Thanks -
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:21 am

CHO wrote:
nd4reality wrote:The most I think about Tino and how he has come across recently, the more I get upset. Upset for Rachel and upset for the clear (imo) manipulation and product placement (himself) he has been doing. Maybe it’s because of his upbringing or something but boy is in it to win it come what may.

Where is the "clear manipulation and product placement(himself)"  by Tino ?  I haven't seen that (yet) ...
Thanks -

ep prior to htds - he said he did all the things he thought were needed when he didn’t get the rose and was ranting. He also has been making sure he is next to her, gets time with her (from ep1 actually ) etc. and it was more clear in the epi prior to htds.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

+22
albean99
Jolena
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues