SELECT CONTENT

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by CHO Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:30 am

TY for details. I did notice that behavior. I just think if he really has fallen for her - or thinks he has - that it must be pretty hard to go through this process (I realize he signed up for it ...). I think it all caught up to him on that evening prior to HTD and he probably had been drinking. The producers seem to have ways of really testing the serious relationships ie promoting jealousies. It seems maybe it was necessary to see if Tino's confidence could be cracked a bit. I was more worried about Tino's father's behavior. I know we've had bad htd visits for the F1 before - but if I had been in her shoes - I would have had some concerns....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:50 am

Well she’s not dating the father so I ignored that. Plus while the father was rude he was not wrong. My concern is more with Tino and Rachel being so all in without noticing how he reacted to the family visit (said they loved her etc.) and of course what we the viewers have been given to see.
She has blinkers on …JMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:22 pm

I am in minority but I like Tino and Tino/Rachel. I don’t want a debate but IMO I don’t think his behaviour is so much different from other front runners  of past seasons.
I do think Tino looked upset at father but he was conscious of the filming and was in difficult situation. Noticed we didn’t see much of Ts and his father conversation.  Only the tough questions with R.  As for Ts ‘they adored you’ imo he was trying to savage the situation as didn’t want R to feel bad.   Plus he wasn’t in The room when this father/mother were grilling R.  That conversation was edited and cut short like their daytime portion.  Producers need this HTD to go bad as usual f1 edit. Family of over achievers ???
Noticed Tinos father has accepted a follow from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at T/R fan acct.  So I’m assuming after plenty of FaceTime between R and Tinos family they are all good.    All Tino’s close male friends have also over time followed Rachel.  Imo T parents will b supportive at AFR.  Imo it is clear watching that Tino only contestant R interested in.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:39 pm

heavy.com wrote:In his September 15, 2022, podcast, Reality Steve said that Recchia had a conversation with Franco after filming had wrapped in which she told him that she wanted to give her engagement ring back. She didn’t say that she wanted to break up, but she did say that she didn’t want the ring.
“I don’t know what led to not talking, but I think I have an idea based on, kind of, something that I heard. Essentially, Rachel told Tino that when she moves to LA, she wants to give the ring back and she just wanted to date him. And that didn’t sit well with Tino,” Reality Steve said.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:47 pm

So what are the odds everyone now dumps on Rachel for her sh*ty type behavior all season and breaking Tino's heart after pushing for an engagement? We then get a surprise at AFTR and end up with two bachelors...Zach and Tino? Let the sh*tfest continue...

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I doubt Tino would want the Bach gig. Up until FSD part 2 IMO Tinos sm indicated he still had feelings for Rachel. He indicated has been staying temp with friends near Venice beach since filming ended but has just moved out to new abode I think in Newport Beach area. IMO the negativity he and his family has received would also b a deterrent. I hope he gets to tell his side at afr. I’m in the minority as like the guy.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:19 pm

Sprite wrote:So what are the odds everyone now dumps on Rachel for her sh*ty type behavior all season and breaking Tino's heart after pushing for an engagement? We then get a surprise at AFTR and end up with two bachelors...Zach and Tino? Let the sh*test continue...
TPTB where pretty clueless on how to handle the two leads, and I don’t think those hacks believe it was a good idea. Thankfully, it will not happen again anytime soon.
Also, according to RS Tino cheated on Rachel when they were “on a break”, so I don’t think he will get much sympathy, and he wasn’t that popular to begin with (and neither was his dad laugh out loud).
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:14 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I doubt Tino would want the Bach gig.  Up until FSD part 2 IMO Tinos sm indicated he still had feelings for Rachel. He indicated has been staying temp with friends near Venice beach since filming ended but has just moved out to new abode I think in Newport Beach area.  IMO the negativity he and his family has received would also b a deterrent.  I hope he gets to tell his side at afr.  I’m in the minority as like the guy.  

I agree. No way Tino would want it and doubt they want him. Not to mention his family would kill him if he signed up again for another round! I was thinking Aven might be offered as a second bachelor. But then again TPTB. screwed up the two leads doing a show big time so it’s prob just Zach. Anxious to hear both sides of the story next week. I’m confused as to why Rachel was willing to move to California but just wanted to date?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:06 pm

blueblues wrote:
Sprite wrote:So what are the odds everyone now dumps on Rachel for her sh*ty type behavior all season and breaking Tino's heart after pushing for an engagement? We then get a surprise at AFTR and end up with two bachelors...Zach and Tino? Let the sh*test continue...
TPTB where pretty clueless on how to handle the two leads, and I don’t think those hacks believe it was a good idea. Thankfully, it will not happen again anytime soon.
Also, according to RS Tino cheated on Rachel when they were “on a break”, so I don’t think he will get much sympathy, and he wasn’t that popular to begin with (and neither was his dad laugh out loud).
JMO

Kissing some girl when the woman who b*tched and cried all season about wanting an engagement...his fiancee...apparently gives him his ring back and tells him they should date might confuse a guy. I can see where he might feel rejected and consider them on a break. I wouldn't exactly call that cheating. When said woman pulled a similar stunt with two previous "boyfriends", I might call her fake and a b*tch, but that is me.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:14 pm

I think Rachel was planning to move to California before she was offered the Bachelorette.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:10 am

suzq wrote:I think Rachel was planning to move to California before she was offered the Bachelorette.

If she is actually a pilot now (and not still in training idk), then its possible she's gonna be based out of LA hence deciding to move there instead of commuting. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:02 am

Sprite wrote:Kissing some girl when the woman who b*tched and cried all season about wanting an engagement...his fiancee...apparently gives him his ring back and tells him they should date might confuse a guy. I can see where he might feel rejected and consider them on a break. I wouldn't exactly call that cheating. When said woman pulled a similar stunt with two previous "boyfriends", I might call her fake and a b*tch, but that is me.
Dr. Ross Geller would agree Hugesmile and I think I do too, but it’s still ruining his chances as a potential lead.
And Tino only has 39K followers on IG, which has to be an all time low for F1s since Instagram became a thing.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

+22
albean99
Jolena
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues