SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:35 am

RS confirmed Tino’s htd tomorrow on his podcast.

He says he has the two past days htds and got sent video but will reveal after he get confirmed who the rest of Gabby’s f4. He says no crossover between the  guys and G/R from what he knows.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:41 am

I don't understand if he has info/video on the last 2 HTD's why he doesn't just give that info out now. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:52 am

@suzq it's called Click Bait. Needs people to keep going back to his website/podcast.

Surprised we didn't get any video since Wildwood date. Today should be a Gabby HTD. I'm interested that they kept with four HTDs. Going to be a lot of editing or many more episodes than usual for us to watch.

Now I"m curious to see if they have their FRCs and FSDs in the same locations....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:54 am

@suzq Is it possible that he thinks if he can hold out until next week, he can put all the details in his column to generate ad revenue? Maybe he thinks that the IG spoiler accounts don’t have it or they would have posted it already, so he has less concern of being scooped?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:15 pm

I suppose that it is keep coming back to his website. I understand that he wants to generate more traffic/revenue to it. This makes me want other people to out sleuth him and post the information earlier, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:17 pm

it's so silly, he said if he could edit an instagram photo after posting it he'd post rachel's f4 now and add gabby's once he knows hers. because, you know, it's just so difficult to make 2 separate posts no no
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:40 pm

Ethan is out. He deleted 6 post. So looks like between Zach and James possibly for Rachel’s last f4 guy, unless we missed a Belgium date IMO.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:45 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for keeping track of that for us!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:43 pm

@smg2587 thanks for keeping us updated! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 01, 2022 3:36 pm

With MF and Jesse making it seem like the RC was last night and a producer getting a birthday card from her coworkers at the mansion I got to wonder about a few things. First did Gabby get only 3 htds or did she just not have an off day/travel day for one? They did appear to be at Enrich family home early so was that to do another htd the next day?

Listing again who I think is possibly, maybe adding a few names just in case.

Rachel we are pretty sure her last htd was either James or Zach. To go with Tino, Tyler, and Aven

Gabby we got Erich whose was in NJ. In case there was a no day off htd before or after his the closest ones to him are Jordan H in PA (in the towns I seen for him they are three hour car rides away) and possibly Johnny D who while lives in Fl with his brother his Facebook list Magnate, NJ as his hometown so if his parents still live there? The only other possibilities I am getting are Jason (htd would be in Memphis), Nate (Chicago htd) or Justin B (San Diego). Unless I got someone’s social media wrong which is possible ofcourse.

This all me saying the show confused me this morning and I need to list out some people that could possibly be still in.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 01, 2022 5:28 pm

I think the RC was last night at the mansion.  I had a hair appt (again laugh out loud) so I went early and drove past the area.  They had tents up and porta pottys, lots of general "stuff" around that made me think filming.  This was Sat am and only one suv was parked outside.  I did not see any people around but like I said, it was early.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 01, 2022 7:43 pm

@pavalygurl Your scouting reports are what I believe in! Thank you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG