SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2022 8:33 pm

@smg2587 thanks for the run down. I posted in the other thread I wonder if Gabby let someone go just before HTs, or now that I think about it, someone wanted to leave. I'm trying to remember if anyone was let go or left at F4 but my brain is fried from working long hours.

@pavalygurl you can have all the hair appointments you want if that means taking a slight detour! laugh out loud That one SUV was probably waiting for the eliminated guy since we know they go on until the early morning hours! TY!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon May 02, 2022 6:08 pm

Okay so RS info one the f4s. Rachel last guy being Zach and he gave us Jason and Johnny for Gabby. The last one he thinks is JustinB but no proof. I believe him just on the bases of travel arrangements.

Total guess on my part on how it goes.

Rachel f4 - Tyler that none goodbye kiss is the reason for this placement.
F3 - Tino I think the top two is Zach and Aven and with what we have right now I am going with Aven.

Gabby:
F4 Johnny
F3- Justin?
F2- Erich
F1 Jason based on that video RS posted.

JMO

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 02, 2022 7:47 pm

Sorry for the double post but Bachelorwhatever who has been in contact with one of Tino’s friends is saying she heard (from his friend) that Tino made f3. She posted this on Reddit.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon May 02, 2022 8:09 pm

imo:

rachel - aven f1, zach f2, tino f3, tyler f4
gabby - jason f1, justin f2, erich f3, johnny f4

i think tino is a bachelor contender. he has a really good backstory.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 03, 2022 3:41 am

So does this mean there will be double eliminations now like Rachel and Gabby will each eliminate someone to go down 6-5, 5-4. e.t.c.? Still confused how the eliminations will happen laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue May 03, 2022 12:00 pm

Damn that video that RS posted of Gabby and Jason is  1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f525 definitely rooting for him to be her F1.

I’m not sure with Rachel yet. I need to know who's in her F3 other than tino
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Johnny D possibly eliminated at f4 rc deleted one post on IG.

smg2587 wrote:Deleted one post. Possible gone at f4 rc.

https://www.instagram.com/johnnyxdep/

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6bf09d10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 06, 2022 9:52 pm

Linds911 wrote:So does this mean there will be double eliminations now like Rachel and Gabby will each eliminate someone to go down 6-5, 5-4. e.t.c.? Still confused how the eliminations will happen laugh out loud
Throughout the season, I am thinking that 4 may be eliminated throughout the season, but it could of been one for one of the girls and 3 for the other or two each, etc. But for HTD's I still think we are doing a "normal" season meaning now that they are down to 4 each, one guy per girl will be eliminated per RC.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 09, 2022 3:15 pm

Someone on Reddit says they seen Justin B in his sister in laws Mothers Day post. And it looked like it was current. They aren’t sure but maybe a sign Justin isn’t in Gabby’s f4.

If it’s not Justin B she could of have no f4 but if she had one based on social media alone it has to be either Nate or Jordan H and based on the schedule and locations it would have to be Jordan H, IMO but right now tts a question if she had one or not.

Also Rachel’s besties are in Sam and Nate are in Mexico for MTPs. They posted yesterday morning and night time and on Saturday. So far nothing today. So MTp either started yesterday or Today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 09, 2022 6:58 pm

@smg2587 Justin B could definitely be in the F4 for Gabby but not the F3 in Mexico, correct? I say that cause HTD's were over before May 1 so he could of been in the F4, right but not in Mexico, right?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon May 09, 2022 8:58 pm

Something feels a little weird with Gabby's number of guys since hometowns. I definitely think Jason and Erich were still there at F3, but other than that Im not sure. Maybe she only took 3 guys to HTDs instead of 4 and 2 to FS instead of 3? Im remembering Gabby's conversation with Clayton when she made a comment about him wasting her time dragging her along when she could have been with her family ...so my thinking is maybe Gabby, towards the end, narrows it down to 1 or 2 guys who she really wants, doesnt want to waste the other guys time and lets them go. Producers may let her, one for the drama/shock of it and two because they have another bachelorette so they wont lack material to still show.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 09, 2022 9:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:@smg2587   Justin B could definitely be in the F4 for Gabby but not the F3 in Mexico, correct?  I say that cause HTD's were over before May 1 so he could of been in the F4, right but not in Mexico, right?

I honestly have a hard time seeing it right with Johnny deleting a post. I just don’t see the show letting her dump two guys at the f4. I think they would of made her take someone to Mexico and have her dump them on the date. Unless Johnny was f3 and the let him have his phone before filming ended but they usually hold f3 phone until at least frc day. Plus with Justin we have that thing we’re his tiktok went private after cast announcements sometime. I am right now more inclined to believe there is an unaccounted person in the f4 than anything else. I just don’t see the show giving her a way to only bring only three guys to htds and two guys to fsd while Rachel has a full set for both, IMO. I just don’t see the show letting someone have that much power to stray from their original format. That’s why I am leaning toward their being another guy. I could be wrong be the way the tptb run this show I just think it’s unlikely. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG