SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 09, 2022 10:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:@smg2587   Justin B could definitely be in the F4 for Gabby but not the F3 in Mexico, correct?  I say that cause HTD's were over before May 1 so he could of been in the F4, right but not in Mexico, right?

I honestly have a hard time seeing it right with Johnny deleting a post. I just don’t see the show letting her dump two guys at the f4. I think they would of made her take someone to Mexico and have her dump them on the date. Unless Johnny was f3 and the let him have his phone before filming ended but they usually hold f3 phone until at least frc day. Plus with Justin we have that thing we’re his tiktok went private after cast announcements sometime. I am right now more inclined to believe there is an unaccounted person in the f4 than anything else. I just don’t see the show giving her a way to only bring only three guys to hds and  two guys to fsd while Rachel has a full set for both, IMO. I just don’t see the show letting someone have that much power to stray from their original format. That’s why I am leaning toward their being another guy. I could be wrong be the way the tptb run this show I just think it’s unlikely. All Jmo.

With regards to the bolded, I am wondering if he got his phone back as he is supposed to be running his business. When he got it, could he of deleted his IG post as he really was worried about it being there still? I honestly do believe that she had 4 at HTD's, she "could" of gotten rid of 2 at HTD, but highly unlikely. IMO, we are seeing a combination thing. We are seeing Justin at F4, seeing the "possibility" mentioned above with Johnny getting his phone back at F3 to do something with his business and at the same time, he eliminated a post.

With regards to Justin's tiktok, didn't it go private before filming started though? Couldn't he of done it right before handing in phones considering we knew the guys for 3-5 days before filming started? We see a lot of the guys making changes before filming began so maybe Justin made his adjustments at that time.

If there is another guy that we aren't accounting for, who in the heck could it be in your opinion?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon May 09, 2022 10:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:@smg2587   Justin B could definitely be in the F4 for Gabby but not the F3 in Mexico, correct?  I say that cause HTD's were over before May 1 so he could of been in the F4, right but not in Mexico, right?

I honestly have a hard time seeing it right with Johnny deleting a post. I just don’t see the show letting her dump two guys at the f4. I think they would of made her take someone to Mexico and have her dump them on the date. Unless Johnny was f3 and the let him have his phone before filming ended but they usually hold f3 phone until at least frc day. Plus with Justin we have that thing we’re his tiktok went private after cast announcements sometime. I am right now more inclined to believe there is an unaccounted person in the f4 than anything else. I just don’t see the show giving her a way to only bring only three guys to hds and  two guys to fsd while Rachel has a full set for both, IMO. I just don’t see the show letting someone have that much power to stray from their original format. That’s why I am leaning toward their being another guy. I could be wrong be the way the tptb run this show I just think it’s unlikely. All Jmo.

With regards to the bolded, I am wondering if he got his phone back as he is supposed to be running his business.  When he got it, could he of deleted his IG post as he really was worried about it being there still?  I honestly do believe that she had 4 at HTD's, she "could" of gotten rid of 2 at HTD, but highly unlikely.  IMO, we are seeing a combination thing.  We are seeing Justin at F4, seeing the "possibility" mentioned above with Johnny getting his phone back at F3 to do something with his business and at the same time, he eliminated a post.

With regards to Justin's tiktok, didn't it go private before filming started though?  Couldn't he of done it right before handing in phones considering we knew the guys for 3-5 days before filming started?  We see a lot of the guys making changes before filming began so maybe Justin made his adjustments at that time.

If there is another guy that we aren't accounting for, who in the heck could it be in your opinion?

It’s unknown when Justin’s tiktok was put on private. Definitely could of been just before night one but it’s weird. I do think with the family pictures and his business Instagram following someone new he is most likely out now and if he was in the f4 he most likely f4.

As far as if their are other people to look at as possibilities in the f4 the two guess that still with no social media movement or sightings still are Nate and Jordan H. And from what I found Jordan He’s family lives in Pennsylvania in a town 3 hours away from Erich was filming in NJ. So I can see them doing those back to back more so than I see a Florida htd to  a San Diego htd being done on back to back days. So if we have the f4 wrong to me that is the most likely candidate for someone being able to film back to back htd day. I don’t think it’s for sure but I think it’s a possibility. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 10, 2022 12:26 am

What about Hayden or Colin. Something tells me that there is something about those guys but I don't have any records of them.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 10, 2022 1:07 am

Aunties_Love wrote:What about Hayden or Colin.  Something tells me that there is something about those guys but I don't have any records of them.

Colin had a LinkedIn like just a day before htds started filming. Hayden Trump likes of LinkedIn had disappeared around Beliguim. So that’s why I have them out before htds.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 10, 2022 1:37 am

smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:What about Hayden or Colin.  Something tells me that there is something about those guys but I don't have any records of them.

Colin had a LinkedIn like just a day before htds started filming. Hayden Trump likes of LinkedIn had disappeared around Beliguim. So that’s why I have them out before htds.
Thankyou so much. With all this kafuddel, I kind of started second guessing my filming schedule and eliminations.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 10, 2022 1:15 pm

Someone on Reddit that knows and follows Jordan H on Instagram says there are some new tagged pictures on his profile. They didn’t say from when (actually they posted thru another Reddit member) and so they think he is out.

Unless we are missing something I guess that means a Erich and Jason f2 for Gabby. I’m hesitant to say it but right now it’s looking that way, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 10, 2022 4:33 pm

@smg2587  thanks for all your great sleuthing!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 12, 2022 12:00 pm

Per RS Johnny D and Tyler went home during htd rc. Both are home now.

Seen the picture of Justin B with his family on Mother’s Day so doesn’t believe he was a Gabby’s fourth htd. Believes there is a fourth because no one told him yet she only had three htds. Just doesn’t know who it is.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2022 10:35 pm

I posted awhile back now that maybe there were only three HTD's for Gabby. Who is a possible 4th?

@smg2587 thanks so much for keeping us updated. Wish I had more time but life is crazy atm for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat May 14, 2022 2:56 pm

Bachelorwhatever from Instagram is saying on Reddit she got a dm  that claims the guy that didn’t make f2 for Rachel flew home last night and is already home. She is pretty much hitting the dm is saying Aven just got home because she told Reddit they would be disappointed because he is their favorite. Not sure how much value this has but thought I post. Her other post on this seems to say she trust the source and the source would be someone in the know.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat May 14, 2022 3:34 pm

Weird because they USUALLY hold the F3 at the final place until all is done. Uuummm

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat May 14, 2022 5:02 pm

@Jeepers I can’t remember where I heard this but I thought they go home the morning of the FRC. Maybe they thought a night flight was better?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG